Thanks for caring about the monkeys

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
shellymonkey

Thanks for caring about the monkeys

Post by shellymonkey »

Hi, i just joined the group and would like to tell you a little about Mindy's Memory Primate Sanctuary. I became the board president last January and have been working hard trying to get our sanctuary some much needed help. Linda Barcklay founded the sanctuary and takes care of all 58 monkeys with one helper. Linda is 65 years old and works her ass off taking care of these unwanted primates. Some were once pets and some come from research. I did notice one post that said our cages looked small, trust me they are the largest, most of them are 30 feet long 25 high and 20 wide. We are in need of a new generator right now and are $2000 short of being able to pruchase one. If the power goes out, we will have a lot of of very cold monkeys. No donation is too small. Please visit our website www.mindysmem.org and check out "A monkey's prayer". Thanks for caring!
juliatat

Re: Thanks for caring about the monkeys

Post by juliatat »

shellymonkey,
glad to see you here!
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

shellymonkey,
Your link is up now !
shellymonkey

Post by shellymonkey »

Jennifer,

Thanks for that and the donation too. We also put a link on our website to yours. I just sent you a Christmas card and a poster of some of our monks. I used to love Richard's bit about his monkeys. Thanks again,
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

shellymonkey,
I just received the very cool card and poster---you rock and thanks so much for loving the monkey's! :-x