Save the ones who have no voice.

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Southern_Gurl

Save the ones who have no voice.

Post by Southern_Gurl »

I found this site when following a story about the tragic death of a dog. I am a member of several sites that rescue homeless and often abused dogs and cats and well any animal that needs help or a home. I never knew Richard was an animal activist but am so glad to hear that he is along with many other celbs. With the help of their voices and others so much can be done if we try. I rescue when i can. Have done it pretty much my whole life.Luckly I have a kind husband who feels the way I do so he does not mind the extra mouths to feed. If I can help just one dog or change one pesons mind about looking for a shelter dog before going to a breeder then I think i have made some difference. Even if its just a seed that they will think about later. Ne ways thanks for listening to me ramble and I am glad I found this site. :)
billyb0y

Re: Save the ones who have no voice.

Post by billyb0y »

Southern_Gurl,
Welcome to the house!
It's just me being me
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Southern_Gurl,
So glad to have you on board!! Welcome!!
Southern_Gurl

Post by Southern_Gurl »

Jennifer,

Thank you for this warm welcome. I am so glad to have people around that feel the same as I do about animals. ):)