Please join us in stopping Hartz!!! They are killing animals!

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
juliatat

Please join us in stopping Hartz!!! They are killing animals!

Post by juliatat »

Hi I'm new here, so happy I found this place!

Visit www.hartzvictims.org and read some of the horror stories. People and their animals are suffering and dying. The flea and tick products are formulated with a 50 year old outdated LAWN chemical. My friend Andy's dog died from one tube of this shit. Scruffy was a nearly 100 pound mixed breed dog, 6 years old, tough dog, and one tube of this crap killed him. He didn't die easy...it took 3 days, even with agressive vet treatment.

We did everything we were supposed to. We sent the vet bills, the product info, letter from the vet stating hartz killed Scruff...on Sept 7th, Jill Richardson sent us a certified letter requesting more information. We sent it. On Sept 21st, Dr. Jill Richardson, employed by Hartz and the ASPCA poison control center (conflict of interests?), signed a letter, sent it certified return receipt to us, stating the product did not cause Scruffy's death and they would not pay the nearly 400 dollar vet bill. ON THE VERY SAME DAY, she signed and sent a letter to an organization in reply to their inquiry about Scruffy, stating that Scruffy, Andy and me were internet myths and a fraudulent claim!!!! There are pics of Andy by Scruffy's grave on my webshots. http://community.webshots.com/user/juliatat on the second page.
Never have I seen such corporate greed. Scruffy died so Hartz could make under 4 bucks. I cannot help but wonder about the victims we know nothing about...the ones without internet access, or resources, or the ones Hartz denied...the ones that cried and held their friends while the poison coursed through their little bodies....

Please visit www.hartzvictims.org and sign our petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/hartz/petition.html We need soooo many more signatures. Please help us get this garbage off the shelves. Please help us hold Hartz accountable for the deaths of thousands of animals.

One thing that is very frightening is that hartz is owned by Sumitomo, a japanese corporation that contracts with HLS, Huntingdon Life Sciences. HLS is one of the worst of all the animal testing labs. see www.shac.net for more information regarding this connection.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for helping out with this vital campaign...Love and Light...Julia

P.S. If you have any of this shit in your house, get rid of it! It's not worth the cheap price! Get it out of your home and in the garbage where it belongs! DOn't think about it! Do it now!!!! Don't become another hartz victim!!!!! Use natural or vet dispensed flea treatment products only!!!!
Dagona

Re: Please join us in stopping Hartz!!! They are killing animals!

Post by Dagona »

juliatat,

How many signatures do you need? I know alot of people that are animal lovers and will be forwarding this along. I had heard before about Hartz and will never, ever, use the stuff. They should be prosecuted!

Dag
juliatat

Post by juliatat »

Hi Dagona, we want 50,000 signatures...we only have a little over 4300...thanks for passing the info on...this product must be banned..we need a spokesperson that can get the word out nationally....Julia
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

juliatat,
whatever we can do to help-please email me the petition or tell me what we can do....thanks for caring!
juliatat

Post by juliatat »

Hi Jennifer, I pm'ed you...Julia