Canned Hunts Must be Canned!

Information about animal rescue and adoption. Also, discussions and information concerning animal rights.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Linda Sue

Canned Hunts Must be Canned!

Post by Linda Sue »

Canned hunting is a barbaric "sport" that goes on right here in the USA! I saw this on tv the other day: hunters released a beautiful cougar from a cage and as it ran for it's life with dogs chasing close behind, they lifted their guns and just blew it away. God, it was the sickest thing I've seen in a while. That beautiful cat had no chance. What made it all the worse was this wonderful animal was an older zoo reject that had already spent many years locked in a cage only to die such unfair death. I stand by my motto about hunting: It would only be a sport if the animals had guns too! Here is the link, please check it out. http://www.hsus.org/ace/12017
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Canned Hunts Must be Canned!

Post by Jennifer »

Linda Sue,
sick bastards-The FUnd for ANimals is waging a war against this...we support it a thousand precent...
Linda Sue

Post by Linda Sue »

Jennifer, thank you so much!
:-x
Linda Sue

Post by Linda Sue »

astonamous, you are quite welcome! Just wanted everyone to become aware of it and get a link to some good information. After that it's up to us....
):)
spanisharab

Post by spanisharab »

Hi I just joined this group...

On this issue, my friend whos an avid deer hunter showed me this flyer about such a place. I can't remember where it was.. But it looked awful.. All sorts of elk, deer, boar, on up to big cats for a few thousand dollars..

Just sick...

April