'remember my information' - Please use

Help for using forum.
Also report your problems and solutions regarding forum and RichardPryor.com here.
Please give us your suggestions for improvements, too.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
cbreez0101

'remember my information' - Please use

Post by cbreez0101 »

Hi everyone,

Some people have had problems when writing longer posts to this board. Seems like, if you take your time writing a post, over 15 minutes, the system automatically logs you out, and you can't finish your post. Especially sucks if you spend a lot of time writing an elegant message, and then lose it all to some lame problem! ]:o(

Please check 'remember my information' when logging in and it should fix the problem. If you're paranoid about doing this, then, damn, you're paranoid. :lol:

cb
Inkblot

Re: 'remember my information' - Please use

Post by Inkblot »

cbreez0101,

Yeah, I hadn't seen your post on this before but looked when you had mentioned it. I was/am logged in that way and it still did it.

Inkblot
cbreez0101

Post by cbreez0101 »

Inkblot,

d'oh! okay i'm going to report this to the powered forums people, see what they think. ]:o)
cbreez0101

Post by cbreez0101 »

Inkblot,
okay we changed timeout to give you an hour of inactivity before it logs you out. it has to timeout at some point, but this should give everyone more time.

cb
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

cbreez0101,

Cool... I figured it was something like that. One-fingered typists, or whatever you use that finger for, rejoice!

Inkblot