Sending PM's

Help for using forum.
Also report your problems and solutions regarding forum and RichardPryor.com here.
Please give us your suggestions for improvements, too.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

Sending PM's

Post by JTF »

Every time I send a PM I am not redirected. I just get the "this page cannot be displayed" page where windows can't find anything...
smjmcomic

Re: Sending PM's

Post by smjmcomic »

JTF,

That's cuz god hates you
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
vivaknievel

Post by vivaknievel »

smjmcomic,
That's a harsh review! haha

JTF, I don't know if this will help you at all, but one thing you might try, would be going into your Cookies folder, and deleting just the cookie for this site from your computer... and then come back. With the Cookie cleared, you would have to re-enter your password and save it on the next visit, but also, because the computer won't "remember" being here before, it probably won't "remember" whatever error was happening before. And... the last thing to try, is to tell me to drink a warm mug of Shut The Hell Up. ]:o)

Someone here might have a better solution, but holler if you need more help or clarification.

- Jaye
Visit Jaye and Poperratic at http://www.poperratic.com
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

vivaknievel,
:lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
cbreez0101

Post by cbreez0101 »

vivaknievel,

thanks for the advice, everyone, please let me know if this problem is persistent.

cb