Would you have pix of Richard Pryor in a dress for use as an avatar? See, we ladies need that, like separate bathrooms...

Help for using forum.
Also report your problems and solutions regarding forum and RichardPryor.com here.
Please give us your suggestions for improvements, too.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
gojotv

Would you have pix of Richard Pryor in a dress for use as an avatar? See, we ladies need that, like separate bathrooms...

Post by gojotv »

I like my Richard Pryor avatar, but would look so much better in a dress, with maybe some lipstick, a little rouge... @.@
tis2flyyy

Re: Would you have pix of Richard Pryor in a dress for use as an avatar? See, we ladies need that, like separate bathrooms...

Post by tis2flyyy »

gojotv,

We can ask bingolong about how to get your OWN picture there. Please, I am not trying to knock your hustle, for real....but I do not want to see TMIC in no dress. Remember, the M is for M-A-N. ;p
Where is the LOVE?
gojotv

Re: Would you have pix of Richard Pryor in a dress for use as an avatar? See, we ladies need that, like separate bathrooms...

Post by gojotv »

tis2flyyy,

Gotcha...

A picture of me would be a close second in funniness to RP in a dress. :p But, I'll stick with this avatar for now. Unless "tamra" wants to tell us where she got her cool one.
gojotv

Post by gojotv »

astonamous,

Photoshop? Maybe just sling a purse over the arm of my avatar. :lol: I pretty much wear pants when onstage anyway.

Ooooh, Richard's gonna find me an' whup my white ass! 8-O