Suggestion: condense the boards

Help for using forum.
Also report your problems and solutions regarding forum and RichardPryor.com here.
Please give us your suggestions for improvements, too.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Alex_Lampros

Suggestion: condense the boards

Post by Alex_Lampros »

Hey,

Newbie here, wanted to offer a suggestion. Condense the boards into only three or four boards, or maybe even one. Splitting up message boards generally lowers usage overall. Its usually done when that's desirable for some reason. For example, a lot of corporations want to have message boards but don't want to pay to moderate them, so they split things up a ton to decrease usage. I think we're in more danger of having too little usage, so it seems like a bad idea.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Suggestion: condense the boards

Post by bingolong »

Alex_Lampros,
I guess I can kind of understand that but it has only been recently that a few of the newer topics have been added.The major issue was that we will have topics that are in the wrong forum or have a harder time looking up and finding different items.I admit sometimes when I am in a hurry and I check thru here there is alot to check out sometimes so I will only look in a few of my fav topics. But all in all I wouldn't know where to start if this site was not as thoroughly organized. 8-o
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Alex_Lampros,
Then again it does suck when you are trying to wait on a reply from anybody around here like I have for the 40 or so minutes.....hehehehehehehehehehe :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

dumbass,

Have you ever seen a message board that wasn't divided up in some way? Anyway, if there was only one forum here, what would it be called? I'd go with "SHIT!"
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

JTF,

Amen to that, this isnt a corporation, let people pick and choose their spots, it's not about quantity its all about quality.
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

dumbass,
Yeah what Anditsdeeptoo said. Like I said in my 1st post I like all the uniformity that it has added.I don't think that should change, I do have my fav topics to check though.But I did have to acknowledge the other side of the game...I had a few good hours last night and no good replies I was hurt....... b.b Though that might not have been b/c of the abundance of topics but b/c noone was on last night.....:lol: :lol:

P.S.Compliments to the administrator:....."[/i]But all in all I wouldn't know where to start if this site was not as thoroughly organized.[/i]" ;p
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
yeah the administrator is very kool...an the gang..if you make a drastic change then people will have a bigger problem....I like the way it is now....even though I don't know what I am doing now....I just looked at the bottom of some rooms an it has a lot more rooms to log into ....if I dont reply it is because I dont know how to get there again....I am stupid I guess...just keep on keepin on
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Appaloosa,
DON'T FEEL BAD ...I FEEL YOUR PAIN...... b.b

I AM JUST GLAD I HAVE SOMETHING TO REPLY TO TONIGHT...:lol:
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
thats funny....my pain of being stupid.... :lol: ....anyway I just woke up...it was six thirty when I woke up out of a sound sleep ....an when I looked I seen Richard Pryor on the tv with Geraldine....the scene of when he was dressed like a pimp an it was "this is your life" ....an it was about Gerladines life...funny stuff
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Appaloosa,
Thats something I wish I could've seen :)