contest

Help for using forum.
Also report your problems and solutions regarding forum and RichardPryor.com here.
Please give us your suggestions for improvements, too.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

contest

Post by Jennifer »

now if you believe you won the contest that was posted on the previous site and if you received a verification, please send it in with your address and we will fulfill the award obligations!! We also want to apologize for any screw-up that has occurred related to that and also add that it is not necessary to send in your ss # as it may have been previously asked! Please do not send that in!
We want to add that you fans of RIchard's are just the best and the coolest and the nicest and the most patient for waiting for us to get our shit together!! love to all of you!jenny lee pryor and richard pryor ):)
On The 1s and 2s

Re: contest

Post by On The 1s and 2s »

Jennifer, will you be posting the winners of the contest anywhere on the website?
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

On The 1s and 2s,
This message about the contest, refers to the contest on the previous site and because it was handled poorly, we do not have the winners, we must rely on the people who received notification of winning to send in that notification and we will fulfill the award!!
For the first hundred registrants of this site-I haven't considered weather to post them or not-but they will be notified and we will send out their dvd's! love jlp
On The 1s and 2s

Post by On The 1s and 2s »

Jennifer, thanx for the reply. The only reason I asked was that my mailbox got full of spam and just in case was wondering if there was another way to find out.

p.s. still love the website and I think an IN-N-OUT double-double with cheese is in order for all your hard work!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

On The 1s and 2s,
LOL_s double double it is!! Thanks for the vote of confidence-I am trying hard to do justice to Richard's legacy!!!Thanks and I'll have it without the bun!!jlp
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Jennifer,
how come jen? you crackin on that low-carb diet?

gareth
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Gareth,
I have always been a low-carb diva!
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

Who gives a hit aboutlow-carb diet's

blah blah blah