snaps 18 century style

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tis2flyyy

Re: snaps 18 century style

Post by tis2flyyy »

bcddjjsc690,

Egads and aghast!!!!!!
8-O

Dude!, I only READ 18 century lingo (in this thread and in the love stories), I do not speak it, however.

But please, perceive me as being totally inclined to sprout some ghtetto shiznet, upon the occasssion or two. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tis2flyyy,

[/i] bawk ! bawk !! bawk !!! bawk !!!!! [/i]

18th Century Chicken Noises.. ]:o)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bcddjjsc690,

NAW, not no chicken, just likes to hear you all go at it.....it is funny!
Where is the LOVE?
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

Why doth the untruths similar in fashion to those of the Great Deceiver G. Dubya inhabit thy lips so? The facts pertaining to my mother masticating on thy cable wire (of which thy account) rest in unclean waters and thus surely the enlightened man would refrain from wading to such shallow depths.

For was it not written upon ancient scrolls that gluttony and thy mother shall never be parted? Was it not decreed by prophets and soothsayers alike that the length thy mother's beard would cause envy to the Taliban and shame to ZZ Top?

Surely the encrypted coding of Leonardo Da Vinci's works of art doth reveal the extent of thy mother's insatiable appetite when he depicted Jesus speaking to his disciples:

"Gentlemen, this is our Last Supper..... because, guess whose big-assed momma ate all our Goddamn food?!!..."

Peace gee

:p
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Mister Gee,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From waaaaayyyyy across the ocean, you ass is funny as he double hockey sticks!
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

blasphemous and scandalous words against my mother! for that you shall be drawn and quartered!

whence the time arrives to paint thy mother, cries shall be heard throughout all the villages: there is not an ample supply of paint to capture the enormous size of Mister Gee's mother.

but one must ponder as to why a portrait is needed of the Goliath sized jezebel. for wherever thou are, one will surely see her big arse. ;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
therevrogue

Post by therevrogue »

Verily, thy has perused the proceeding dialogs forthwith, and am inclined that the iteration is, indeed, humorous. Which indeed reminds thyself of an epic monologue in which thy was exceedingly fortunate to have been witness to.

T'was when thy last left,
thou mother dear,
after vigorously buggering
her posterior
Thy thought thy had given
all she could take...
alas, t'was not so.
Her screams were fake.

Verily humorous, to be assured. And so thy must leaveth thou, for it is with increasing difficulty writing as if thy were an 18th century whosit. And while the whatchallit and the thingy are, indeed, much more something or another than normal speak, I had better end this doohicky before it gets stupid.
tamra

Post by tamra »

therevrogue,

:lol: good job though.

but I have to wonder if as soon as someone was behind closed-doors back then if they just said stuff like, you ain't neva gon believe what this motherfucka @ the drawbridge told me. because the origin of that informal HAD to come from somewhere ;p mofos were prolly tired of all the thus, thous and whenforths all day. :lol:
---
therevrogue

Post by therevrogue »

tamra,

Hrm. See, now right there is a whole new subject. Snaps medival peasant style.

Roight ya ahhh mah lawd. (Yer sumna bitch) Nah ah lick er problem ter groom yer hoss for ya (yer weasley focker)
tamra

Post by tamra »

therevrogue,

:lol: christ, thou has causeth me to thinketh of a Mel Brooks movie, moreso History of the World Part 1. but I shall await the 20th Century for such a bewitching invention as a movie to dwell upon more. :)
---