snaps 18 century style

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Momof5

Re: snaps 18 century style

Post by Momof5 »

I'm gonna give it a shot..

The pouch of excrement that ye calls mother. Doth possess a womb that is more malodorous than the bowels of hell itself. I once laid witness to her bathing in the communal river and hence forth saw the creatures of the water pass on in biblical proportion. Thy King shall sentence her to a consult with the town barber.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Momof5,

:lol: good one.

to knoweth thy mother is to knoweth her arse spreadeth far beyond many a kingdoms.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

Rancid , foul , bestenched , do not bare to touch thyne inner most thoughts , when attempts to name thee , escape the known diction , as least ye exhale .
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

Forsooth you Rapscallion!!

I hereby enact a decree from King George. All fornicators of their matriachs throughout the land whose rectum knowest not the acquaintance of soap and water shall be sent forth to the house of thine own mother where I understand that such philistine practices are deemed to be most appropriate!

Allow me some time, as I must now pray and meditate upon the wretchedness of their wayward ways!!

(tamra, thanks for telling me about this, this is some fucking funny shit!!!....you guys are geniuses!!!!)
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Peace gee :lol::lol::lol::lol:
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Mister Gee,

thyne mother dons thee foot apparel of the kings guard,

she also, it is told , flounders in the channel in pursuit of the naval armada
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

bcddjjsc690,

In a fable oft told by my chambermaid as she didst soothe the cries of the young sucklings. She spoketh in forgiving tones of thine own sweet mother dear, who didst reside in forest yonder amongst the woodland dwarfs and crawling things.

The Dwarfs (seven be their number true)didst affectionately sing "Hi Ho!" in honour of her generous nature and firm standing!!

Peace gee
:p:p:p
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

:lol: :lol: this thread is a laff a minute. I can't even think of a snap right now. too busy laffing
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

I pity the fair daughter of thy own grandmother, for Moby Dick didst envy her belly and as Quasimodo didst loudly proclaim from the highest footing of Notre Dame "Behold!! The Medusa approaches, Look away good citizens lest stone be thy name!!!"

And to think that this is how people used to cuss in the PMF (pre-motherfucker!)days!

Peace gee
;p
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Mister Gee,

forsooth yon varlits , vermin and such scatter from the loin of thyne mother , from the matted , bristled coven of thyne crotch , whose long and afouled mane is at length to braid
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

:lol: @ pre-motherfucker days. well thank gawd for Sir Richard Pryor who made that shit a helluva lot easier! motherfucker can get everyone's attention, or clear a room QUICK! :lol:

for all yall's mommas::

once upon a time, in a land not far from the king's castle, lived a maiden whose firey breath put many a dragons to shame! for the dragons longeth for the strength of her magnificent forest killing breath. behold! her name didst be Yorn Mother.

:p
---