Yo mamma so fat ..

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Re: Yo mamma so fat ..

Post by Mister Gee »

bcddjjsc690,

Yo mamma so fat, she refers to Fat Joe as "Lil' Joseph Jnr"

Peace gee
:p
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690 & Mister Gee,

LMFAO!! @ those :lol:

but I just got back because yo momma so fat, I tried to run around her twice, got lost and the national guard had to come rescue me.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

It's a shame that you got lost, I heard that your momma went out to look for you, but she got one leg shorter than the other so she kept going around in circles! Besides, she's so fat the horse on her Polo shirt is real!

peace gee ;p
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,
hmmm, :lol: but anyways...after the National Guard found me, I saw the National Guard airlift yo momma up, and then drop her big ass from the helicopter to plug up BOTH levees in New Orleans. dang, dats a big azz beehotch! :p

(lawd this brings back the good 'ol days of skipping school, sitting on lakefront and dissing mommas :lol:)
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Oh Shit....we meant to be in school?!?!?! :lol:

Well the national guard told me that once they airlifted yo momma outta her bath that's when the flood waters went down!!8-O Sheeet, she's so big she got Bin Laden and half of Al Quaida hidin' in the crack of her ass!! (but then they're freaky like that!):lol:

Gotta go, I gotta math class!

Peace gee
:D
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,
first of all, my momma ain't fat, she's "skinny challenged", so let's get it straight ]:o( and at least she getting rent $$ from bin laden and al quaida unlike yo broke ass momma :lol:

but yo momma so fat, I asked her to hand me a CD, she reached into her pocket and handed me a Compact Dishwasher, Refrigerator and Washer & Dryer, talkin' bout "I got you boo... what chu need!" :p
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Well my momma ain't broke, she's just waiting in line for yo fat momma to finish collecting all her food stamps :D Anyway, I'm not gonna mess with yo momma no more, I heard that she's in a gang. She's so big she does a drive-by in an oil tanker. Speaking of oil, when's yo mamma gonna stop greasin' her big tree trunk legs with diesel so we can have some to run our cars with?

With the price of gas and milk, you'll soon see me ridin' somebody's momma!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Peace gee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,
:lol: see you ain't right! you need Geeshus!!! matter fact, Geeshus, Moses, Aquaman and Underdog to save yo ass. can't help yo momma though!! ;p

yeah but I just saw yo moms trying to get her workout on! she was using two greyhound buses to roller skate with. in about, what, 15 years prolly, she may lose a pound or two with her big ass.

oh and Jenny Craig asked me to pass her a message: call some fuqn body else :lol:
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Let the preacher preach!! ;) I heard that Moses went to the top of yo momma's big ass so that he could hear God better....and do you know what God said?

He said, "I can part the Red Sea, Lead you outta Egypt and send manna from heaven.....but do you [/i]really[/i] think that I can help you get down from that big ole ass???..sheet!..try Buddha!!"

Thanks for the message from Jenny (i'll pass it on) I fully understand that she's had her work cut out since yo momma squeezed thru her doors! ;p

Peace gee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,
now see, I was just trying to be nice and pass on the truth, but you had to go there. :lol:

but is it true that bust of Buddha is a minature version of yo momma? yo momma was all Asians could see wherever they went, so they just sat and made statues of her as a cry for help. I read that somewhere, right next to the passage which told Noah "that is not 2 elephants, that's Mister Gee's momma. leave them right there. we need the ark to float not sink. word."
---