BOINGO BINGO

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

Re: BOINGO BINGO

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

So, LIGHTSKIN was diggin Eddie's rusty-crusty's huh? Damn, and I thought LIGHTSKIN was a dame, not one of them he/she's that Ed likes! Come to think of it, I heard rumors that Teddy Pendergrass's he/she from the Rolls into a tree incident was from Detroit... That couldn't a been our friend, Miss LIGHTSKIN??? Say it ain't so!!!
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

bingolong,

Not too crazy, just a little bit kinky... What is that line? "Want a lick? Sike!" And we ain't talking ice cream cones here either.

Inkblot
LIGHTSKIN523

Post by LIGHTSKIN523 »

DAMN THAT'S ALL Y'ALL CORNY ASSES GOT??? DAMN RICHARD I MISS YO ASS. LOOK AT THE LAME ASS WANNABE COMEDIANS WE GOT 2 DEAL WITH 2DAY. THOSE SNAPS PUT ME THE FUCK 2 SLEEP. SNORING zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

LIGHTSKIN523,
There is a little button on the left side of your keyboard called "Caps Lock." It is located between the Tab key and the shift key. If you hit it, you will be able to type like many normal people. If you don't, it makes your messages hard to read for normal people. Most of us here are not hard of reading. Thank you for not shouting anymore.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
LIGHTSKIN523

Post by LIGHTSKIN523 »

JTF,

GUESS WHAT? I KNOW ABOUT MY CAPS LOCK & SINCE I DO LIVE IN THE FREE WORLD, I TYPE ANY FUCKIN' WAY I CHOOSE. SOME OF US LIKE 2 TYPE IN CAPS JUST BECUZ THE FUCK WE WANT 2. IF THEY HAD NEVER CAME OUT WITH THE SO-CALLED SHOUTING RULE, U WOULDN'T HAVE HAD SHIT 2 REFERENCE. JUST BECUZ YOR PARENTS ARE BROTHER & SISTER, I KNOW U HAVE ISSUES, BUT THAT'S NOT MY FAULT. U DON'T HAVE 2 READ ANY MORE OF MY POSTS. JUST READ MY MIDDLE FINGER URKEL!

:p :p :p :p :p :p
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

LIGHTSKIN523,

Damn, lighten up woman! Oh, wait... You already ARE LIGHT-BRIGHT! ;p :lol: ;p :p
LIGHTSKIN523

Post by LIGHTSKIN523 »

JTF,
OH I'M TIGHT. NOT TRIPPIN'. JUST CHECKIN YOR ASS 4 CHECKIN THE FUCK OUT OF ME BOY. NOW GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

I got a joke for ya. What's lightskinded, from Detroit, weighs 425 pounds, and is so damn ugly children scream for their mommies when they see her face?
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

JTF,
Bad boy!! :p