BOINGO BINGO

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: BOINGO BINGO

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
heheheheheheh!!! :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
LIGHTSKIN523

Post by LIGHTSKIN523 »

bingolong & JTF,

WAKE ME UP WHEN U SAY SOMETHING WORTH RESPONDING TO.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
Let's not say shit, maybe she will not wake up and just continue talking all that bullshit in her sleep!!!! ;) ;) :D
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

Yeah let her sleep there with that beauty mask shit on her face and those big fuckin curlers in her hair. WHo ever seen curlers in such ugly colors as... wait... OMG, she's not wearing curlers or a mask! 8-O 8-O 8-o 8-o 8-O 8-O
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
COTDAMN!!!!! 8-O 8-o
She needs all the beauty rest she can get....... oh let me shut up again, we might wake [/i]it[/i]!!!! 8-O 8-o :D
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

The 1st confirmed pic of LIGHTSKIN523:

[img]http://www.mummytombs.com/museums/it.pompeii.macel3.jpg[/img]
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
:lol: :lol: :lol: She knocked out ain't she!!Damn girl you need a pillow, a mattress something!! COTDAMN them gravels she laying on look pretty uncomfortable!!! :(

Let her ugly ass do like "Rip Van Winkle" and sleep 20 years or so , she needs all the beauty sleep she can get with her nondescipt hand having ass!!!!! b.b
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

Her mama was just over and gave me a baby pic:

[img]http://www.humorbg.com/Karikaturi/Babie ... -again.jpg[/img]

I thanked her mama by giving her a milkbone and scratching behind her ears. I got her hind leg to shake... :D
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

LIGHTSKIN523,

Why haven't you shared this gift of yours with others? This is the ONLY thread you've written anything in. You CAN write other comments if Bing & I bore you. MAYBE WE NEED TO TYPE LIKE THIS TO KEEP YOU FROM SLEEPIN' ]:o)
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
heheheheheh!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lightskin,
GOO-GOO-GAH-GAH mothafucka!!! :lol: :lol: