BOINGO BINGO

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
sidewalkgod

Re: BOINGO BINGO

Post by sidewalkgod »

JTF,
Is that a response to my snap at you? Seriously, I can't tell....Now it's you that has the tired jokes! ]:o)
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

LIGHTSKIN523,
That snap was so bad my dick shrunk 3 inches. I'll be back in a miniute, I gotta go take a Lightskin.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

sidewalkgod,

Damn. I didn't even hear the announcement for "Amatuer Night" My bad. I should have known though, since they can teach lightskin to use a keyboard (somewhat) even they let you have computer privilage in Bellevue.

I always find it amusing when the person with the jokes that make people reach for razor blades to end the pain call others "tired."
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

JTF,
My words are sharper than Jack the Ripper's blade.....thanks for noticing. It seems fitting that your avatar is Bustin Loose cause that's what I say when I have a booty call with your mamma.
LIGHTSKIN523

Post by LIGHTSKIN523 »

sidewalkgod & JTF,

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG 2 RESPOND, BUT I HAD 2 BREAK UP A FIGHT BECUZ I PUT SOME RETURNABLE BOTTLES ON MY PORCH & BOTH YOR MAMAS WERE FIGHTING OVER THEM.
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

LIGHTSKIN523,
So now it's about me and JTF? Hmmmm.....our mamma's fighting over some bottles? That's odd cause I thought cows like you just drank from their mamma's udders. You were using the bottles for something sexually huh.....it's ok. No secrets here. We are all friends. If you wanted something large up your ass you could have just asked me.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

sidewalkgod,Lightskin and any motherfucka who wants it,

My name is bingolong and that motherfucka JTF has got my back and now I got his!!

Yo sidewalk you ain't slayed shit around here junior and that "Bonnie and Clyde " shit ain't gone fly round here partna!!!If you want to go out in a blaze of glory bring it the fuck on!!!Boy I will tie you up and have a threesome with your girl and yo mama at the same time while you watch!!I'm that fucking raw!!!Don't mess with me boy!!!!When I get thru talking bout yo ass you will be posting on Richard "Simmons".com
[Font size=5 face=s color=Piink]WITH YO FRUITY ASS!!!! STAY OFF MY JOCK!!!!![/font]

Lightskin
Look godamnit I know you love me and shit and who could blame you!!!But we ain't an item and we ain't fucking cause you too damned ugly!!!Besides this is the Richard Pryor fan site.Stop jocking me and get yo ass out sometime and mingle!!!!

Now look from here on out I'm declaring Martial Law up in this Bitch!!!!!!!

BingoLong has posted motherfuckas!!!!! ]:o)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

bingolong,
So you and JTF are tag teaming against me.....It's good to see couples bond. " That Bonnie and Clyde shit "? I guess that makes you two Bonnie and Bonnie. Feeling confused? Repeat after me....." It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose. "
And you claim to be so fucking raw? You want martial law? How about this.....
Your snaps are deader than Jon Benet Ramsey,
Me the King and you the fluffy pansy.
I'll be like Russel Crowe in Gladiator,
Taking on Bingolong, the chronic masterbator.

NOW SIDEWALKGOD HAS POSTED!!!!!!! ]:o(
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

sidewalkgod,
If I were Randy on A.I. I'd have to say:
You lost me dawg, come again!!! You will have to come harder than that to even make me even move my mouse!!!
First of all you are to cryptic don't nobody know what the hell you are talking about!!!!
Seriously man you have to really inspire me!!!Keep trying junior and I might bring out this canofwhoopass you keep begging for!!!! ]:o)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

bingolong,
For those that are just tuning in.....Bingolong the Boy Wonder is a hardened thug that eggs me on into a snap war. He cites that I am weak and cryptic. Well, the hardened thug posted " Waiting For Guffman is my shit! " in our other snap war.
Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?! He wants to get raw and martial law, that is until Golden Girls is over.