take the chicken nuggets and stick em up your ass!

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Re: take the chicken nuggets and stick em up your ass!

Post by Mister Gee »

bcddjjsc690,

Far be it for me to stop you when you are on a roll, but Diesel is spelt with the i before the e. And "outta" is spelt with a u, otherwise it looks kinda German when I read it.

Aside from that, I'll agree with most of your points, I can't really cuss the US because New York is one of my favourite cities and I always have big fun there (it reminds me of a hyped-up London).

But since you want to use vehicles to emphasise your obvious superiority, you enjoy your 18 wheeler Tractor Trailers and we'll stick to our Rolls Royces, Jaguars, Bentleys and Range Rovers. Come to think of it, the amount of Benz's & Beamers over here, shit the Germans have pretty much already landed!

FUCK AMERICA, FUCK ENGLAND, MUDBONE for President!

"Fuck the world don't ask me for shit, 'cos everything ya get, ya gots to work HARD for it!" -: Biggie Smalls

:p
Peace gee
bcddjjsc690

PISS IN YOUR WARM BEER !!! YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFER...

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

GEE,Mister Gee, jaguars have a FORD drive train (American)
Your Benz's is (American/Chrysler). And the spellin'
,astounding correction,I can see how that would have tripped you up . @.@ I'll try to type slower so you can understand . On the Germans , I give you 1 word, repopulated

And In the back of my rig .......A DODGE VIPER... B-) http://www.allfastcars.com/dodge-viper.shtml - DODGE VIPER SPECS'

ALL AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR .. B-) Nothing you make on that cragged old rock you call home , can touch it...eat my dust
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
clairus99

Post by clairus99 »

yeah so much so that the UK made up a whole bunch on constitutions about the rights and freedom of men and then kidnapped a bunch of fucking africans and used em for slaves for so long...
clairus99

Post by clairus99 »

oh no, that wasn't the UK was it, it was

The United

STATES of AMERICA
bcddjjsc690

PISS IN YOUR WARM BEER, ! YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFER....

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

clairus99,
The kidnapping was way before the constitution ,If you care to comment ,at least be factual , or in other words ...

[Font size=5 face=c color=red]Shaddup Bitch !! [/font] B-)

Have somebody read you a History Book .... ]:o)
Mister Gee

Re: PISS IN YOUR WARM BEER !!! YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFER...

Post by Mister Gee »

bcddjjsc690, (is that your name or your social security number?)

Now I know that you're talkin' shit, you'd chose a Viper over a Bentley? (no class) I bet you're the type of muthafukka that would go into a fancy restaurant and order a Happy meal put a straw in your wine glass and bring out the coupons for a rebate.

Let me make your position clear, I'm from London, (that's a city) you're from some tiny little piece of shit on the damn map as far as I'm concerned. You may be a big boy around Uncle Jesse and Boss Hogg playin' your fiddles and your harmonicas talkin about how many raccoons you've skinned and possums you've caught. But I couldn't give a cool breeze on a hot summer night's fuck about you or anyone who looks like you (that includes Mighty Joe Young and Magilla Gorilla too). If you came to London you'd be another tourist, if I came to your town I'd be fucking celebrity (unless they're still hanging black folk down there)

Recognise your place, you can type slower or faster, write a letter or send a fuckin pigeon, To me you are Mr Nobody from Nowheresville filling in for Mr Has-been 'cos it's Mr Whodafukkayu's day off from the Chinese restaurant!

Put that in your Abraham Lincoln Civil War rass-claad pipe and smoke it!

Peace gee :)
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Mister Golly Gee, I sure am having a chuckle getting under your skin laddy,or is it lassy ?
And it being so close to the 4th of July ,.. B-)
A social security number, is just that 9 NUMBERS !
Okay now follow this ...it is a [/i]username[/i]
And as far the cars,....I'd rather ride a Stallion ,
than an carriage horse ,all show no go !
So tell me How many of you blokes does it takes to keep her Majesty's Silverware polished ?
Your views on life here ,as viewed thru a television is
quite predictable , you seem to think all the sterotypes of the south are as viable as they were 50 years ago .
They are not , I grew up , and lived in the north,(CT.)
Since relocating , I have has lots of interaction with all types of locals, none sound nearly 1/2 as dumb as you.
So stay on your rock where you belong, you wouldn't know what to do with the wide open spaces here anyway.
You couldn't drag me to London ,nothing there I want to see, and if you were to visit here ,your celebrity status and couple of bucks would get you bus fair out of town.
And Lincoln would have kicked Churchill in His fat ass .
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

[Font size=6 face=s color=Teal]DAMN IS THIS ABOUT TO BE ANOTHER REVOLUTIONARY WAR UP IN HERE!!!!!? THE POWDERED WIGS ARE FLYING IN THIS SONUVABITCH!!!![/font] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bcddjjsc690

Land of the Free , Home of the Brave

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bingolong,
By the dawn's early light...
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/attachm ... ylight.jpg[/img]

"this ain't no rag , it's a flag , old glory , red, white ,& blue "
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... ylight.jpg[/img]
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

bcddjjsc690,

ha ha haaaa!, I sincerely doubt that there is anything that you (or your kindergarten teacher could type for you) that could get under my skin. I do of course realise that it's gonna take alot more than simple insults to seep past the cholesterol-ridden lard that lurks under yours to get you do something stupid, like maybe posting a picture your flag like some insecure cheerleading bitch.

You obviously suffer from the same blinkered televised view of London that you accuse me of (be honest, you don't know anything about the outside world at all do you?). Do you honestly think that I give a fuck about the Queen or Churchill or any other supposed British icon that you care to throw up? Do you honestly think that I give a rat's ass about you getting kicked out of one Amish village in the US and moving to another? (I bet you the bitch told you she was over 16 eh?)

I've already told you, I have lived and worked in the States and so I can't complain because your women have always been good to me. But I like a big city, I get bored in your millions of tiny little towns, and I know a small-time, round the wagons up in a circle, tobacco spittin', banjo playin, straw hat wearin' yokel when I hear one. The only thing that you ever do in your outside spaces is sit on your outside toilet and flush the best part of your intellect away.

I have already resigned myself to expect more multi-coloured letters and pictures from you. I guess that all those years of Watching Big Bird gettin' down with Mr Snufflelufuggus really prepared you for the small world in which you have always lived.

Now go and check that bear-trap outside to see what's for supper tonight!

Peace gee ;p