take the chicken nuggets and stick em up your ass!

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

Re: take the chicken nuggets and stick em up your ass!

Post by JTF »

bcddjjsc690,

I dunno... It had Brad Pitt in it. Pitt rhymes with "shit."

I got a laugh at the market today... One of those trash Hollywood "Who's fucking who this week!" rags had a headline Brad's Bi Secret! Turns out that there was a part of the rack obscuring a "G" in an important spot! :lol:
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

JTF,
Trust me ,I guarantee you will like this movie !!!!!! B-)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

bcddjjsc690,

I couldn't really relate to Snatch, much in the same way that your average Black New Yorker couldn't relate to "Friends" much like your Fox-hunting jibes it describes an England that I don't live in.

I'm still laughing my ass off over your line about being "Free" :lol:
I've toured the US and much like the ghettos in England, it appears to me that some people are more free in a so-called "free" society than others.

But then again, you don't have to listen to my "buck-teef Limey" ramblings, listen to any album from TMIC before you want to tell us how "free" we all are.

Peace gee (live from Guantanamo Bay!)
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

Actually, retract that last statement. I'm in a bit of a political mood today, so I can see this going off track.

Happy Father's Day,

Your Father is so fat that when he fell over, he rocked himself to sleep trying to get up again.

Peace gee
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Mister Gee,
[Font size=3 face=v color=navy]Like I was saying last night , when I was gettin' offa yo' mamma.... [/font]

[Font size=5 face=t color=red]]:o)FUCK THE ENGLISH ]:o)!!![/font] ]:o) B-) ]:o)
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

bcddjjsc690,

Ha Ha haaa, yeah FUCK THE ENGLISH (I agree with that!!) But your big fat cardiac-arrested, supersize me, all-beef-pattie-special-sauced-ass couldn't get on top of ANYBODYS Mother!!....unless a bargain bucket was placed on top!

I've been reading some of the past posts, I can at least respect JTF and Bingolong 'cos they seem to be quick all the time, but you're not exactly brightest bulb in the box are you? I can't believe that out all your daddy's sperm that you were the fastest, he must've made you pullin' out on the getaway.

Peace gee :p
jtrodreigez

Post by jtrodreigez »

Fucking yank scum, at least over here a black man can walk the streets without having to worry of some red neck hillbilly sister fucking racist stringing him up to the nearest tree. I find all the shit you've thrown at us Brits very interesting as it backs up the fact ALL you yank fat fucks are idiots. Why don't y'all go and vote for Bush again or something. Nice country you got there, why dont you invade Korea.
i got Madonna's big dick comin' outta my left ear.....
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

jtrodreigez,
......awwman you had to bring that bastard BUSH up....... :( b.b
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

jtrodreigez,

Right because Great Britian has been such a beacon of peace and freedom for people of color, just ask South Africa and India...

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Hey jtrodreigez,You ASSFUCK !!
Can you worry about getting voted into Parliament? How many Black Guards are there at Buckingham Palace ??
You Royal Subject Twit!
Nobody has Invaded more countries than yours, you gapped tooth Moron.Your just another Ungratetul Inhabited Land Mass ,who would be speaking German today, if it weren't for ....

[Font size=5 face=i color=red]The United [/font]
[Font size=5 face=i color=blue]STATES of AMERICA [/font]

I'll Help make your place in the universe a little more clearer for you. ENGLAND is a Mini-Cooper,
The USA is a Deisel Powered , 18- Wheel Tractor Trailer ,
Size does Matter,so stay the FUCK OTTA THE WAY!!!!