take the chicken nuggets and stick em up your ass!

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Re: take the chicken nuggets and stick em up your ass!

Post by Mister Gee »

JTF,

Naw it wasn't me, anyway, you were the one who said that she was so black that she could turn up naked to a funeral.

You need to wash that mouth out with benzene!

Peace gee
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Mister Gee,
Yeah man that damn "hither wither were for art there" shit will throw a motherfucker off for real!!!

Then yall motherfuckers don't know how to spell shit either:it's "favorite" not "Favourite",it's "color" not "colour" !!!They are "cookies" not "biscuits" motherfuckers!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

But on the real all jokes aside my sister visited over there a few years ago and said that you guys don't put ice in your drinks, just drink that shit hot as hell wasup with that!!!She said the Fish and chips were off the hook but the shepherds pie and the mutton just didn't hit the spot......
b.b
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

bingolong,

I'll be the first to admit a lotta the food over here is crap, customer service is pretty poor as well, so your sister probably caught the bartender on a bad day.

When you've got words like "Flavour" "Colour" "Labour" and "Favourite" you can't expect our bar staff to be quick to attend to "U"
@.@
(yeah, I know that it's a dry joke, but cha' it's the weekend!)

Peace gee
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Mister Gee,

Fix ya teef, ya bloody bloke!

:lol:
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

JTF,

If you're gonna cuss the English (and by all means feel free to do so) please at least be imaginative. Please give me some indication that you have cojoined your two solitary brain cells to provide some thought behind the formation of your insult.

Nobody in England says "Bloody Bloke" much the same as nobody in America says "No, I don't want fries with that". Also, when you type "teef" in your strained attempt spell "teeth" I translate it into my London vernacular to mean "Thief" (or as the cockneys would say "Tea-Leaf")

So in the interest of communication, I feel that we should all try to converse in a way that is both accurate and understandable to all parties concerned. So let me now lead by example (ahem)

YOU ARE A MUTHAFUKKA!!!

I hope that clears things up.B-)

Peace gee
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Mister Gee,

It probable would clear things up, but I have been into a bit of tequila tonight! (Sauza, of course!)

Just watched the best damn Limey film ever made. Get Carter. Damn that was a good film! If the damn dominicans outside my window would have shut the fuck up for a minute it would have even been better!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
The Caine original or the Stallone remake? @.@
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Mister Gee,
Unlike you "subjects" , we YANKS are FREE .
And why does it take an army of you to find a smelly
mammal such as a fox? And why would it be "sporting " to have dozens of men on horseback , accompanied by twice as many dogs to find one ? ONE !! If you guys brushed your teeth once in a while , you'd be able to smell the thing your damn self. But with your breath blowing back at you ,I'm sure it's hard to distinguish that stench ,from the varmints.That's what really makes those dogs howl,the breath of the guy blowing that Tally Ho !! One whiff and
off they go !!
:lol: :lol:

JTF....check out SNATCH w/ Brad Pitt and Denis Farina ,if you want to see a good LYMEY flick , which by the way are about as common as a British Orthodontist .!! :lol: :lol:
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

You know how I feel about Hollywood remakes.

The Stallone was alright. If it wasn't a remake of a damn good film it would have been better. What I think is both funny and true is that the first remake is rated better on IMDB than the Stallone version. Bernie Casey, or Sly? B.C., baby!

:lol:

bcdd...,

I didn't know Farina was gay.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

JTF, MY BAD ....

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0208092/ - SNATCH !!! '

Just a friendly reminder JTF ,..Don't drink tequila with a straw !!!
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "