take the chicken nuggets and stick em up your ass!

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Re: take the chicken nuggets and stick em up your ass!

Post by Mister Gee »

JTF,

If the US fought so hard to disassociate themselves from the English yobs, and the English fought so hard to dump their yobs around the world, how come we've both got these yobbish assholes leading our countries?

Anyway, I'm gonna stop making jokes about the country villages, one time I went there and met 4 girls all wearing different coloured lipstick, by the time I left my dick looked like a rainbow! :lol:

Peace gee
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Man you Englanders were getting so raw with each other I forgot what foum I was in for a second!!!:lol::lol:

JTF,
Yeah I miss me some LIGHTSKIN......... @.@
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

bingolong,

Mind we don't turn the rawness onto you!!! The thing that I love about Americans is that once they hear our accents they think that we're all gentlemen. I once worked in a shoe shop in LA, I sold a woman a pair of Hush-puppies 2 sizes to small for her all because I said that "They were all the rage in Europe!", as I watched her hobble out the door, I picked up my commission, bopped into the nearest titty-bar where I proceeded to entertain the countless questions of "whether or not I had ever met Princess Di" (I'll let you guess as to what my response was!)

London-style

Peace gee
]:o)
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bingolong, 'yo man , I know you ain't 'bout to let no Tea Sucking Lymey , threaten to dis you that way.
That proper English bullshit don't fool me a bit, If you can get past those nasty gopher lookin' teeth ,you know most of those soccer hooligans suffer from ZACLEES !!
]:o) .....go ahead ask...... ]:o)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

bcddjjsc690,

South Cacalacky, where the fuck is that? I'm suprised that you even get the internet down there! I thought that you folks were still sending messages by pigeons. And I love it when you call the Brits "Limeys" that shit just tickles me! You drop it like it's some rahtid heavyweight cuss, I guess that I'll have to wait for the next pigeon to reach before you can think of something else.

And there ain't no "Soccer" fans over here, only football......go ahead and just ask!

Peace gee B-)
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Mister Gee,

I know what your response was!!! I know!!!

[/i]I met her once. Well, I sort of met her. It was in France and I saw her. I tried to get her car to stop so I could get her autograph, but the driver sped up. The car did stop eventually, but I thought of how silly this whole chase scene was. I decided then that I really shouldn't bother her any more. I think she was busy then anyway...[/i]
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

JTF,

Actually my response was "Maybe I shouldn't have sold Diana's driver those Timbs that were 2 sizes to small" (kinda makes it difficult to drive)

Anyway I got a knighthood when I returned to LimeyLand (oops!...maybe I've said to much.....8-O.....who's that knockin at my door?)

Peace gee
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Mister Gee,

Just because you spent a night in the hood doesn't mean you made it to knighthood.

Night [/i]school[/i] is more likely in your future!

:lol:
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

JTF,

I'll see you there then, front row as usual! Put me down for "Sweet Jesus 101"

Peace gee
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Mister Gee,

Was it you that was tellin' me that Richard's mama was so black she used to get marked absent in night school?

If so, that was wrong to talk about Richard's mama like that!

]:o)