take the chicken nuggets and stick em up your ass!

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

Re: PISS IN YOUR WARM BEER !!! YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFER...

Post by hellifiknow »

Mister Gee,
C'mon guys, at least get the ride right. We drive 4wheelers, I aint been in a car in thirty years. And of course we fuck our sisters, you try living out there in the middle of nowhere. It's either her or the goat, you gotta pick your own road. ]:o) ]:o)
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Mister By Golly Gee,
The flag was posted in reply to my fellow countryman Bingolong ,not you. b.b
And I can understand you liking the city better,I lived 60 miles away from New York for 42 years.:)
In your city ,I'm sure you have all kinds of interesting rubbish to root thru. Tell me ,How long can you toss a dumpsters contents before a Bobbie runs you along ? ]:o)
And do you drive your shopping carts on the left side as well?? ]:o) City dwelling tends to be a veritable playground for the rats,and the roaches ,I see why you feel so at home . ]:o)
It's too bad you sound like a man without a country b.b
You been here , you live there, and you're not a part of anywhere,disenfranchised I'd say. b.b It must be sad to
not to be a part of someplace. b.b
Sitting there looking out the window , at the pigeon shit on the sill.....thinking..someday ...someday ...I'll have my very own castle ... :lol:
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

astonamous,

Man, me & bcddjjsc690 are just havin' some fun! He can't really believe that I think that he lives in a shack with his moms/cousin/sister all rolled into one or that he rides his "all the critters you can eat" ass into work on a wagon wearin' a hat with an arrow thru it (and that was before he moved!).

I'm sure that where he lives is very nice, very american and very apple pie. But it's a BIG world out there, and travel broadens the mind, it's always good to see new places and experience new things (like when Richard went to Africa) that way you can have an informed opinion, otherwise your views can tend become very limited indeed, as has been so expertly demonstrated by some.

Peace gee :)
jtrodreigez

Post by jtrodreigez »

Yeah, well it takes one to know one!
i got Madonna's big dick comin' outta my left ear.....