Dear Abby....

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
koda

Dear Abby....

Post by koda »

Dear Abby:

I am a crack dealer in Mt. Washington, KY, who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Morehead and one of my sisters, who lives in West Liberty, is married to a transvestite.
My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are
prostitutes in Covington. I have two brothers, one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Eddyville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994.
My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.
I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Campton. Now she is only a part time "working girl." All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her.
Should I tell her about my cousin who supported George W. for President?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation

:lol: I just got this from a buddy & thought it was kinda phunny :lol:
Those who laugh...LIVE!
abnormalandbitchy

Re: Dear Abby....

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

koda,
omg that is so sad someone help him out did you get the return address im sure a few of us would love to write this poor dumbass :lol:
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan
ed broeth

Post by ed broeth »

koda,
wow oh wow i must copy this and bring it to some friends at school :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
damira33

Post by damira33 »

koda,
:-x But its really a joke right....