FUCK ALL OF YOU MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: FUCK ALL OF YOU MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

Post by Jennifer »

Anditsdeeptoo,
Trudy warned me about coming in here---feels as if I am going into a basement by dropping in here...rought stuff...just sluming ya'll! :lol:
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Jennifer, did you read JTF's opening post ??...We been waiting for the "ladies" to jump in and reply to and I quote "they're only women " end quote .......we know you don't need our help . B-)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

bcddjjsc690,
C'mon man you trying to get JTF [/i]kilt[/i] up in here or what..... 8-o 8-O 8-o

:lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bingolong, SHIT-YEAH !!! If you goin' call somebody out ..you should stick around to play the game...{except in Anditsdeeptoo's case...Ouch!!!} that brother is still reeling ...But JTF spewed on just about everybody .....then Poof!!!...he was gone....and I even cut on his Baseball team ...Hey John THE TIGERS STILL SUCK [/b] ......see ..it's like shouting into a canyon....no reply ....just my echo...STILL SUCK.....STILL SUCK....still suck......still..suck.....
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

bcddjjsc690,
I might have to take a trip to Detroit to get to the bottom of this..... ]:o)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bcddjjsc690,

If he comes in here defending the Tigers, in the words of mudbone, "ima talk about his ass 44 years"...

Down but not out beyooootchhhh!!!!!!!! :lol:

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Anditsdeeptoo,
You don't have to tell me your down {on it } .....I saw you in the park...And all I could see was the top of yo head bobbing up an down.....Were you a sword swallower in a former life ? Damn !!.......

{trying to keep up the standards set by brother bingolong}
your welcome ...please ..no more applause ..your too kind......B-) ]:o)
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bcddjjsc690,

You and Bingo sure are fixated on sucking dick. Do you two have something you need to confess? I know you guys like to roleplay, he was pretending to be the president, and you the intern, unfortunately you catch it so good in your mouth there was no stain on your blue dress. ]:o)
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Anditsdeeptoo,
Huh!!!???
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Anditsdeeptoo, well I can't speak for Bingolong , but I knew a kid once who tried to "self gratify " himself and hurt his back. Then Yo sister , asked me If she could show me something you taught her , Man that bitch is crazy ... 8-o Not only did she leave a mark ,where her nose was slamming against my gut , she also....well ...read it for yo' self http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7024930/ - click right here' B-)