A Picture Really Is Worth A Thousand Words...

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Inkblot

A Picture Really Is Worth A Thousand Words...

Post by Inkblot »

You all already know that Bingolong got all up in my momma back in the day.

There's also a salacious secret that was made just for tabloid fodder that he's made me promise to keep, so as to not ruin his gangsta reputation and 'ladies man' qualities here on the boards.

After I saw the picture that no one else was ever suppose to see of Bingo and my momma later on that fateful day when the actual "deed" was done I've been sworn to complete secrecy. Were talking "Eyes Only" and "Top Secret" shit here. Maybe someday, if the price is right, I'll show the picture that is sure to blow the lid off of Bingo's well crafted image. But for now, it is under wraps.

Then I got all emotional thinking that he may not be my pops after all and dug for more information and came up with his days as little Arnold on the hit sitcom "Different Strokes", as you are all aware of too. But I stepped it up a notch and kept digging and here's some of what I've come up with so far:

I guess Bingo had a starring role in another hit series, "Fantasy Island". But, as the rumors go, he didn't get along well with the rest of the cast and crew and was always humping everybody's leg and Ricardo Montalban, who played the suave and sophisticated Mr. Roarke, would have to get the grips and set people to toss a bucket of cold water on him to get him to stop.

You can see in the picture the contempt that Ricardo had for poor little Bingo.

I guess the final straw that got Bingo kicked off the show for good, and then was ultimately replaced by the more handsome and talented Herve Villechaize, which was just another brick in the wall of the intense rivalry between the two that had lasted up until Herve's untimely death, was that when the plane would show up he couldn't get his lines right and would jump up and down in the sheer excitement of the moment and blurt out "Hey boss, it's de plane full of hot bitches!"

Inkblot
Inkblot

Nick Nack.

Post by Inkblot »

I also just found out this morning that Bingolong had been tapped to play the roll of the villian Scaramanga's pint-sized killer butler "Nick Nack" in the 1974 007 James Bond spy thriller 'The Man with the Golden Gun'.

As with all of Bingo's other projects, things on the set did not go well. The entire cast and crew apparently referred to Bingo as "Tic Tac", instead of his character's name of "Nick Nack", because his breath was so fucking horrible. He'd caught wind of this and took a shit in one of Roger Moore's shoes as payback, which didn't fare very well as you can imagine. Bingo also had a hard time keeping his tiny mits off of Scaramanga's 3rd nipple. He sure is one kinky little bitch huh?

Well, after these unsavory stunts of his on the set he was fired from what would become a long list of failed attempts at stardom, which were all of his own undoing of course, and Herve Villechaize then took over the now famous role of "Nick Nack", furthering the stake that had been driven between the two since their early days together at film school.

One of the only original pieces of 007 memorabilia of Bingo's character "Nick Nack" that exists to this day is pictured below:

Inkblot
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Nick Nack.

Post by Jennifer »

Inkblot,
LOLOLOL! YOWWWWW! This shit is funny! :lol:
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Inkblot ,The Horrifying Truth!!!Pt1

Post by bingolong »

....AND IT COMES DOWN TO THIS!! b.b
My only begotten son has let his mother go against his father and reveal the truths about his tainted Hollywood life.But I am not ashamed of my past!!
As a matter of fact I was also up for another role in the 70's but the people casting the show were looking for a more
ethnic star.They cast a group for the original pilot but unfortunately they didn't work out either.

[img]https://richardpryor.com/bingo/chips.jpg[/img]

Erik Estrada later took the role GPholmes stole from me!!!I am not ashamed at all of my downfalls but now I must unfortunately expose my only child,Inkblot!!! b.b
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Inkblot ,The Horrifying Truth!!!Pt1

Post by Jennifer »

bingolong,
YEAHHHHHHHHH_OHMY GOD====WHAT'S UP WITH THIS-this is great-I actually look good-as a female cop! Back up motherfucker-I got handcuffs! Oh no-I never thought it would come to this! Who is the spanish dude? Oh shit-I just got it!!LOL-very kool Bingo!
:lol:
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

bingolong,

There we go pops! See, coming out ain't so bad after all...

Inkblot
Vee

Post by Vee »

bingolong,

That's some funny stuff...

Vee! LOLOLOLOLOL
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Inkblot ,The Horrifying Truth!!! Pt. 2

Post by bingolong »

........INKBLOT had a hard childhood growing up in Seattle.With his mother always out making money by tricking for me it was hard on the little guy.Not to mention due to his deformities and birth defects he was warranted the name INKBLOT on the school grounds and in his child therapy sessions.THE BOY WAS UGLY!!! b.b

INKBLOT soon decided that due to his deformity he could use it to his advantage.So just like his father before him he went out to become an entertainer!!!!!

After struggling as a side show and freak of nature act in a traveling carnival legend has it he ended up in
sunny L.A. were he met a young Richard Pryor!!

But due to Richard Pryor's drug experimentation at the time, Pryor could only assume that INKBLOT was a hallucination and began to work up material based on what he saw:

[img]https://richardpryor.com/bingo/pryor.jpg[/img]

Legend has it that Richard Pryor kept INKBLOTaround for years as a muse for his most endearing jokes and snaps.But this was also what fueled Richard's drug dependency.

It was only until Pryor met the wonderful Jennifer Lee ;) and made a trip to Africa that he kicked drugs and INKBLOT to the curb!!!!

It was now the 1980's and this left INKBLOT to fend for himself in the cold world of comedy.....................................b.b
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

bingolong,

wow.... chips. hahaha. im pretty much speechless there

gareth
Inkblot

Re: A Picture Really Is Worth A Thousand Words...

Post by Inkblot »

More goods on Bingo... Turns out that with his movie career in the gutter his agent thought that he'd have a decent shot at getting into the NBA. He was a little shorter than your average player, to say the least, but he had good motor skills and knew how to handle the ball a little, unlike everything else he'd ever touched in life turning to shit on him.

Nobody would even look at him at first, his height may have had something to do with it but nobody wanted to hurt his fragile ego by saying so. Not even a few well-done blowjobs that he gave to the towel boys in order to gain access to the locker room after the game got him very far. He would always get an upset tummy afterwards though, as he is lactose intolerant.

Finally, the Atlanta Hawks picked him up as a 42nd round draft pick and immediately placed him on injured reserve, even though he was healthy as a horse. The front office of the Hawks felt he needed an edge besides his meager playing skills, considering his height and all, and they felt that a name change was in order as 'Bingolong' just wasn't going to cut it. They couldn't fit "Our Little Son of a Bitch of a Bastard Son" on the back of his jersey so they decided on "Spud Webb" instead. His jersey number 4 was in honor of the number of fans who could actually stand him. The only sponsor who would endorse him was 'Tic Tacs', as they were still reaping the rewards of his short-lived, but highly publicized, stint as 'Nick Nack' in the James Bond film "The Man with the Golden Gun".

As you can all guess by now, Bing's run in the NBA was over just as soon as it had begun. After all, he was the first player to come out of the closet and in those days that just wasn't kosher. He would play a mean game of slap-ass any chance he got with anyone who came near him, on and off the court, no matter if they'd just made a basket or not... He'd also always be the first one in and the last one out of shower, hard-on and all, and that creeped-out the other guys on the team something fierce.

The NBA wasn't having any of that and out he went as that's just the way it was for poor little Bingo, I mean Spud. Poor little bastard, you just can't help but feel a little sorry for him...

Inkblot