okay I made this one up

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
gpholms

Re: okay I made this one up

Post by gpholms »

jane_haze,
Your moma so ugly she gets feed with a sling shot. Shit she so ugly when she smiles it hurts her. And her pussy so big, when I was finger banger her I lost my class ring in her pussy. I went to look for it and found a different one! I think it had Gareth's name on on it class of 99. What a hoe I graduated in 95.

And your dad well he so stupid it takes him a hour and a half to watch 60 minutes!
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

gpholms,
Oh god-LOLOLOL-you all should be ashamed of yourselves--lolololololo-really hysterical and some funky stufff!! @.@
jane_haze

Post by jane_haze »

gpholms,

Don't even talk about my momma. Man your momma so ugly, when she was born, the doctor slapped her parents (old...I know). She's so hairy, it looks likes she's got Don King in a headlock. I saw bigfoot buying her drinks at a bar last week. She so loose, she started sliding down the stool!

I pissed off your dad, too. I went into that ghetto shack of yours, stepped in the front door and fell out the back. So I went around front and stepped on a skateboard. You're dad yelled at me 'Get off the family vehicle!!!!" ]:o(

Jane ]:o)
I don't know Karate. But I know Ka-Razy!
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

jane_haze,
That was some old ass shit. I heard your mooma so old she use to gang bang with the hebrews. She use to do driveby's with her sling shot. After she ate.

And for your broke ass daddy. I heard he so short he has to cuff his boxers. Is he still modeling for trophys. I seen him on ESPN playing handball on the curb!

HA HA HA LAAAAAATE
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

gpholms,

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cuffs his boxers!!!! oh, mother fucker... i am usin that shit!. lol
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

Jennifer, Thank you for the complament Its a Honor coming from you. Just let me know Who else you want me to get.

LAAAATE!

GPHOLMS
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

Gareth,
What up fucker I was trying to get a hold of you yesterday. I was at the LAUGH FACTORY. I had some extra tickets.

Anyways r u ready to tear off the roof at the next show.
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

gpholms,

shit fool! why did you call me up? you have my number, dont you? anyways, hit me up.

gareth
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

Where is everbody at? Well this goes out to anybody who thinks they can hang on the realiest website snaps column!
Just in case you moterfuckers didn't know this here is RichardPryor.com,so if you cant hang, with best. Then take you ass to the Junior Varsity web site.

But for those who can hang? I heard your momma so old Her birthcertificat is in stone, and her social sercurity # is 324 Bc.

Laaaaate
Robbie

Post by Robbie »

gpholms, Gareth, Jane Haze, and everybody I forgot to mention: this is for all y'all

Ya momma is so old....that she was the 1st slave.
Ya momma is so old....that she used to babysit Jesus.
Ya momma is so old ....that when she was a little girl..america was just a forest.

Ya momma is so old that she was the waitress at the last supper.
Ya momma is so old....she got a wooden pager..
Ya momma got a glass eye with toilet water in it ....talkin' bout " I see that shit".

Ya momma has a wooden leg....with a real foot. talkin bout can I kick it?

Ya momma is so dumb she sat on the T.V. and watched the couch.

Ya momma is so dumb that she got stabbed in a shoot out.

Ya momma's hair is so short that she rolles it with rice.

Ya father is your mothers sister?

Ya father has 2 dicks...and your one of them.

Ya momma has 2 pussies...on between her leggs and one on her hip..."talkin bout Curb service."

AND last but not least...

You momma is like AM/PM...
Open All night
Serve yourself
and Pay before you pump! :lol:
Robbie Peron making audiences laugh since 1986...Beer making ugly people look attractive since 1786.