okay I made this one up

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: okay I made this one up

Post by bingolong »

Goat Boy/Baby Boy,
My fault guys.I apologize.I didn't know that snappin had rules or that you could get your sense of humor from a book;I thought you were suppose to be true to your self and make that shit up as you go along.Sorry.

I will let you guys have this board now (just as long as I get to keep yalls mamas!!I still believe pound for pound those two have some of the best "mouth" ever :D !!)

bingo
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
austinredz29

Post by austinredz29 »

bingo-- wait a second whywould someone compensate on ascreen name on the richard pryor site. your dick size dosnt matter here.althoug hti does rise some serious questions like... wait nevermind it really dosnt its just sad ]:o)
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

austinredz29,

*ahem* who the fuck are you? :D

and of all the things to comment on a nice long list of snaps... how come the only thing you wanna talk about is bingos penis?

i mean... black guy from tennessee... his shits probably like 30 feet long. thats called a "country dick"

but then again... i think he needs one that size to fuck all those horses out there. :lol:

how long you been out to stud now bingo?

hahaha

gareth
austinredz29

Post by austinredz29 »

Gareth,
well there didnt really seem to be much else about the guy to comment about i mean sometimes the man puts long in caps shit im 10 inches in "internetland" but that dosnt mean shit not like anybody really fucking cares. speaking of internet land ive got the tape of your moms "dinner party" floatin around the internet you should check it out althouh unfortanately its kinda hard to see it was shot in night vision and well your moms ass takes up most of the screen. but i had fun filming it and your mom was happy to take a seat i nthe directors chair with me afterwards :p
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

austinredz29,
To paraphrase Al Pacino from Godfather Pt III:
"....everytime I get out they try to pull me back in......" b.b
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

austinredz29,

hmmm... strike one. that was one of the most confusin snaps ever. like try something a lil shorter.... maybe...

your mama is so poor, she had to tell your lil sister santa claus was dead.

gareth :lol:
austinredz29

Post by austinredz29 »

Gareth,
yo momma is so fat that one time she wore yellow pants to the airport and when she bent over to pick up a penny on the side walk her pants split open and two people got in
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

hey austin, you know the difference between your mom and a blue whale?

about ten pounds. :lol:

gareth
austinredz29

Post by austinredz29 »

Gareth,
yo momma is so fat that ine tiem she sat o na quarter and a booger popped out of george washingtons nose
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

austinredz29,

please bitch... that shit is ancient. you get all your cuts from nutty proffesor or somethin?

and while i am here. your mama so fat, when she goes to the beach, she's the only one who gets a tan. :lol:

gareth