The story of a boy.

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
TheSilentMelody

The story of a boy.

Post by TheSilentMelody »

This isn't too clean guys but hey, neither are pigs and they're still around.

*The Story Of A Boy*

One day, an elderly man and his grandson went on a fishing trip. The got into their small boat and departed. The boy asked his grandfather, "Gramp, Can I drive the boat?" The grandfather says, "Can you touch your dick to your ass?" The boy shakes his head. Then the grandfather replys, "Then you are not a man. You may not drive the boat." So they get out to the lake and the old man goes to cast the rod until he is interupted by the boy. "Gramp, can I cast the first cast?" Once again the man replys, " Can you touch your dick to your ass?" The boy once again shakes his head. "Then you are not a man. You may not cast the first cast." The boy, all heartbroken, sits down on the boat and pulls out a candy bar from his pocket. The old man looks over and says, "Say, can I have some of your candy bar?" The boy looks up and says " Can you touch your dick to your ass?" The old man says, "Well yes I can. I am a real man." The boy then replys "Then go fuck yourself! This is my candy bar."

Thank you and hope this brought joy to your day.

-Joe :lol:
Appaloosa

Re: The story of a boy.

Post by Appaloosa »

TheSilentMelody,
uh....whut kind of candy bar was it? :D .... :lol:
amp-d

Post by amp-d »

TheSilentMelody,

This is funny stuff.
Dracula, what kind of name is that for a niggah!

Richard Pryor-GOAT
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Appaloosa,

Oh, Henry!