Patrick Swayze diagnosed with cancer

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Patrick Swayze diagnosed with cancer

Post by tamra »

one news story reports he's terminally ill as their headline. not sure how serious his stage is. either way, serious issue all around. lots of love and prayers for him.

can't imagine not seeing Ghost or Too Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 00,00.html - people.com'
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Re: Patrick Swayze diagnosed with cancer

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
ditto on the love and prayers...he's tough but that's a very bad cancer.

Red Dawn was my favorite.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
he was good in Roadhouse....an then too i give condolences to Jeff Healey cause he was in Roadhouse too an he was very good too... b.b
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

hellifiknow,
Yep Red Dawn was just on.....whoopi said she wouldnt have her Oscar if it were not for him advocating for her to get the part in "Ghost" ...he always aged well too....he is about two years older that Whoopi!!!

8-o
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bingolong,
hadn't seen it for a long time but Red Dawn was finally on one of my 1001 channels last night, it was on the "Commercial channel" but I had to stay up and watch it.

there was a lot of young talent in that movie and some of my old favorites too...Harry Dean Stanton (Swayze and Sheens dad) and Ben Johnson....and Jennifer Grays tight little ass :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, Eddie Van Halen has got it again and is being treated. I hope they both live. Cancer sucks. I never have seen so much cancer in all my life it is everywhere. We all know of to many people comming down with cancer and dying over the years. 15 years ago you would only her of an old man or some gal with ovarian cancer kicking the bucket. Now alot of people get it and it just a matter of when. The medical community should find a cure other than Robitussen.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

It's a reality of existing. I once heard it said that if any living thing knew the probability of the series of events that happened since the beginning of time that made it possible for anyone or anything to have been born it should make you feel as if you won all the lotteries ever. I hope he's doing the best he can with the news...