Summer Movies start Friday!!!

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Summer Movies start Friday!!!

Post by bingolong »

I am hype as Hell!! Harry Potter 5, Die Hard 4, Spiderman 3, Shrek 3,, Pirates 3, Bourne 3,Ocean's 3, Rush Hour 2,Bruce Almighty 2,Fantastic 4 2,28 Days Later 2.....at least if I don't get to the theatre to see all these sequels at least 2 months after they come out I will have some great stuff to pick up at Blockbuster!!! :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Summer Movies start Friday!!!

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

I cannot wait for Shrek 3. Spiderman 3 either. for some reason Spidey movies are a whole let better on the big screen. like an amusement park ride.

going check out Kickin It Old School this week. looks pretty silly enough to get a good laugh.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
Yeah that is one that will take you back to pop locking and zappin'!!!! LOL :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

well Kickin It Ol Skool wasn't as funny as Malibu's Most Wanted, but it was cute. but I loved when he grabbed the cardboard box to break dance and it belonged to a homeless guy. :lol: pretty cool that Shabba Doo was the choreographer. :)

wanted to see Spidey but that movie was sold out almost a day in advance. 8-o crazy. gonna try and see it Sunday after the madness calms down.
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
It was damn good!! Peter needs to knock off his neighbor though, she is too close for him not too!!! @.@

I was at a bar last night talking about how I am a rapper.When I do that I always throw in I am a breakdancer too.He was drunk and started talking about "Breakin'" 1 & 2...he was tripping at the storylines "....we have to save our center (Miracles)..lets put on a show!"

..but when reminded of the names Turbo and Ozone we really laughed hard!!!! :lol: :lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

:lol: :lol: well in their defense, Turbo and Ozone were the hottest thing since sliced bread @ that time. ;-p but u know we'd laff if we saw someone dressed like them today. the original hip hop clothing was like the clothing for punk rock: here today, gone tomorrow. :lol: kinda like Kidd's REAL HIGH top fade. :lol:

well, we finally got tix for Spidey 3 today. 8-o crazy. the crowds were crazy yesterday and I believe the movie is showing on about 20 of the 25 screens.

we wanted to see Disturbia since Spidey was sold out, but even that was sold out 6 hours in advance. ]:o( so we fell back into Vacancy. it was okay, and I do like the way someone flipped the script, which is different for horror movies
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
I catch them at the matinee for the cheap with know problem...I thought I would have to wait to see Spidey but walked right in with 10 minutes to spare...wanted to see No Vacancy but my scheldule has been so hectic....but I sure as hell made time for Spidey!! :lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

yanno, given what happened today - sold out shows again but plenty of empty seats - we could have just waltzed into any Spidey showing yesterday.

but Vacancy was cool. so no complaints.

and Spidey was awesome, and worth the wait. pretty funny parts, and one scene was even more funnier w/the audience - an MJ & Harry scene. almost in sync, the audience yelled out an insult towards MJ (don't want to give movie away :) for folks who haven't seen it)
---
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

Shrek 3 could have been a made for TV special. the first two rocked and were a laff a minute. I still laff @ Shrek 2's Knights scene, esp. when Puss is caught with the catnip.

but this one was cute, but not even close to funny as the other one. cutest scene was the princesses chatting and being catty.

and to pour salt on my wound and shame: both Donkey AND Puss can do the running man dance, and I can't. never have been able to, u don't even wanna see me try. outright embarassing. well right now can barely do the walking man :lol: but dang, now a cat and a donkey can rock it too. @.@ so just for that gonna have to give it 1 thumbs down.

but I did get to see previews of Evan Almighty. that looks good.
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
Don't ask me how but I saw both Shreks in the theater...maybe a date or something...I hope.... @.@

But I am not seeing this one until DVD or cable....