Summer Movies start Friday!!!

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Anditsdeeptoo

Re: Summer Movies start Friday!!!

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bingolong,

Good call, Shrek 3 was a major disappointment.
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Anditsdeeptoo,
....i figured.....and Pirates was way too confusing....so what if I was dozing aff texting thru out it .. @.@
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

ummm Mr. Brooks 8-O WTF???? the writer was high and put all the things that stressed him out in school into one damn movie. @.@ while failing to explain OTHER more important things. I mean, come on, you had William Hurt and Kevin Costner in the movie. why waste talent on b.s. stuff.?

it got ridiculous after the photographer showed up. but hey I easily remembered it was a movie, and it then became entertaining.

I won't spoil it in case you want to brave seeing it. the serial killing aspect was interesting, and Demi Moore was one cool ass bitch as usual. but too much other shit could have been taken out - the daughter, the divorce b.s., the prisoner on the run. although the prisoner on the run made sense in the end.

still anxiously awaiting Evan Almighty this summer. a director's spoof with just the animals was aired during previews this weekend. pretty hilarious. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
Turbo .....Ozone...Shabba Doo..?? :lol: i kinna liked that one movie with Bruce Leroy :lol: those were the days
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Appaloosa,
Yes ...and Breakin' 2 was on last night!!! LOL :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
:lol: 8-O :lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

ok yall, Evan Almighty was pretty cute and funny, I thought worth seeing. but today saw Die Hard and John McClane just wouldn't die, but the mofo sitting in front of me was about to. @.@ he kept reaching back and grabbing my leg in his attempt to get comfy. 1st time thinking accident, but 3 more times??? 8-o it was about to become a whole new movie.:lol:
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
Transformers,transformers,transformers
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

see I never watched the transformers series, don't know if I could get into movie. but going see it Wednesday. but I'm bummed I missed Hot Fuzz. gone from all theaters now. :( I heard from several people how good it was & it made the top movies of the year list. oh well, DVD time :lol:
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
Yeah they spoke on it on Ebert and Roeper last nite...I will see it on DVD or the $2 movie at this point