New Van Halen picture

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Re: New Van Halen picture

Post by EddieHill »

blumustard, All righty then, lets here it for Wolfgang! Did Dave cut his hair to look like Gary Cherone? They are going to fuck the fans once more with a best of or, anthology of the Dave years. No new songs , not even remasters of Me Wise Magic or the other track from Vol.1 I might go see them but I do not think either them or Black Sabbath Dio Years {Heaven & Hell} are comming to Saint Louis. Most classic rock early metal bands are headed out to the pasture and will vanish, because everyone is getting so old. Even Metallica is only a little older than me. Thanks for posting the picture.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

blumustard, lord Eddie looks bad.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
blumustard

Post by blumustard »

Murphdogg,

The reunion is off..LOL
oohh lord..
What a saga uh?
lol
Maybe we'll see Hagar and Roth at the Rock n roll hall of fame.But LA times said it was all off..the tour etc.

b.b This is fucking torture..
Eddie looks pretty fucked up.. :(
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

blumustard,

awww, Wolfgang is a cutie. somehow, I had a feeling the tour wasn't going to happen. yanno, if I didn't enjoy them so much, I would crack my Van Halen LPs over my knee and toss them out the window! :lol:

but instead gonna send the mafia kitty over to work things out to make tour happen, yanno, make them an offer. ;-)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.