Heaven & Hell To Have Mini Tour In The Spring.

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Heaven & Hell To Have Mini Tour In The Spring.

Post by EddieHill »

This is Dio, Iommi, Appice, Butler will release Black Sabbath the Dio years with new unreleased remastered vault demoe bonus tracks, and they will go on a mini tour in the spring and finish in NYC. This is a great Sabbath era band, that should do a full tour and release a brand new album. I am a fan of all eras of Black Sabbath and I am sick of the same old shit being released over and over again , especially when Black Sabbath said for over seven years that they were going to release a full brand new album with Ozzy Osbourne that has Scary Dreams, Pysyco Man, and Selling My Soul. Maybe the musicians do not trust Sharon, and Randy Rhodes is turning over in his grave, because she had the Members of Uriah Heep Bob Daisly and Lee Kerslake taken off of Ozzy`s first two albums so they get screwed out of their royalties. I do not understand the music business, but as a long time Black Sabbath fan I am fucked. ]:o(