8 more episodes of 'The Sapranos' then it's over!

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

8 more episodes of 'The Sapranos' then it's over!

Post by walrusjk »

Oh man I'm dreading the end of this show. All good things come to an end but man I'm bummed. How do you think they'll wrap things up? I hope the Russian comes back and kills them all. I think it's safe to say that a lot of the major characters will start dropping like flies unless a movie is in the works. I just hope there's lots of fast pace action and funny stuff. The only time this show can suck is when they start delving into the morality of their lives. I want conflict and action. Sometimes though I hope they might reform and live happily ever after...
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: 8 more episodes of 'The Sapranos' then it's over!

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

I just started watching this last year, and really started getting into it. now it's going for good. why?? I guess only so far a show can go. :(
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Re: 8 more episodes of 'The Sapranos' then it's over!

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
David Chase the creator just decided to call it quits. If you think about it each season is like doing 3 full length movies which must be a lot of work and hard to keep good. I envy you a bit. I'd love to be able to watch this show from the beginning for the first time. It's weird how you become attached to these characters who are visious killers who make their living heaping unimaginable misery on regular people with no remorse...
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: 8 more episodes of 'The Sopranos' then it's over!

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

I think you just described Congress, or Dick Cheney. :lol: but funny it isn't that exciting when our congressional leaders do the same thing. ]:o)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
You sure got that right. In fact the Saprano characters look like choir boys compared to who you mentioned...
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

walrusjk,
I've been watching since sEason one, haven't missed a episode of the Soprano's. Got to love Tony Soprano and the crew, after all these years you love the characters and feel like you know them. I'd suggest Rome on hbo to, it kicks as well. Rome, Deadwood, and the sopranos were the only tv drama's I tape and watch every week. Now Deadwood and the soprano's are done. And I think Rome is only going to do one more season.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com