Van Halen To Tour This Summer With David Lee Roth

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Van Halen To Tour This Summer With David Lee Roth

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

it only worked because dumbass racists were put in charge of supervising opposite races and assumed we all looked alike. I'm sure today that plan would lead right to jail now. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JUST READING ALL THIS AFTER MY POST
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bingolong,

you called it
http://www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/stories ... 1255.shtml - Not So Fast there Dave..........'

I think Eddie is doing this to drive DLR crazy ....

I know Sammy is laughing his assz off . !!!!
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra

Post by tamra »

8-o 8-o wow yall, they really are gonna do the damn thing. or are they? scared to buy tickets because this has been on and off for so long, it's ridiculous now.

but the 25 city tour starts in Sept and tickets are already on sale.

http://www.van-halen.com/news.html - www.van-halen.com'
---
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, They said on K-SHE radio, that the band and the vocals are tighter than ever with young Wofgang playing bass and singing back up. I cannot wait to hear them play. It will not be long before our favorite artist retire and we will be old and the newer metal with all those growling bastards drives us completely insane. It is a very short trip for me.
blumustard

Post by blumustard »

EddieHill,
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
didn't you say one time that those sounded like "cookie monster vocals" :lol: ...whoever it was that was funny as hell and a good description too! :lol:

I'm agreeing with what bingolong said at the start.."I'll believe it when I see it"...I was thinking we should all chip in a dollar to Pryors Planet for every concert they perform together but it would probably be more beneficial to the dogs if we chip in a dollar for every concert that gets cancelled ;p

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, That shit is annoying as hell and the music is great , Why can`t those stupid newer heavy metal cock suckers just sing normal? I hope Van Halen has a complete tour and I wish those guys the best. I do not go to concerts anymore because it is not worth spending $75.00 or more for each ticked plus food , drinks , parking, gas ect. I do not go spend $40 at the show anymore because I can buy 3 movies for $20 and pause the movie to take a leak or get something to eat or just have my wife rub my little mexican nephew Pedro { for only 30 seconds ha. ha.}.
tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

I know I'm with ya on believing it when I see it. this should be called the "Cry Wolf Tour"

EddieHill,

and $75 is a lot to pay for something u are not even sure is gonna happen. I keep waiting to hear about a fight breaking out. @.@

what would be an awesome tour: Rush, Van Halen, AC/DC, Journey. only problem is arena size. and if one band pulls out, then u still get $$'s worth.
---