Watching Menace II society..

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Watching Menace II society..

Post by tamra »

Bastards of the Party by Antoine Fuqua is premiering on HBO tonight which pretty much describes gang banging in L.A. and some of the things seen in Menace to Society.

I had the biggest crush on Bone from Training Day, til I saw that nucca all hugged up w/Eve in one of her music videos, or was it Alicia Keys. my anger won't let me remember :lol: but didn't know he was an actual gang banger 8-o 8-o
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,
Yeah, he is a cutie....I wonder if I could get his number for you? Would you want it? We could shouw him what this REAL pimping id LIKE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

& I do not know which hooker he was hugged up with either, but that's ok, next time we will charge his ass!
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

tis2flyyy,

I don't know, man, him and Don Diva Missy Kitti in the same house, plus the giant dog, Rocky, that Missy hangs with, spells nothing but indictments all around. they may start a whole new set. and the trip part is he may take the fall for something Missy and Rocky get into because no one would believe it was those two. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.