Is TUPAC Dead or Alive

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tis2flyyy

Is TUPAC Dead or Alive

Post by tis2flyyy »

What are your thoughts on this topic, because I saw him the other day and He told me to tell ya'll "WhazUp!" and to keep buying his music. He says he is still going to be cranking the hits out...even though he has not made and appearance since 1996!
Where is the LOVE?
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Is TUPAC Dead or Alive

Post by bingolong »

I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bingolong,
Yep, I knew it!

Did you see the Jet recently? Where they had a wax made of him to put in the Madam Toussau's Wax Museum in Las Vegas?

I promise you, it look just like him standing there, tatoos, bullet wounds and all. You kmow what I bet, that was really him standing there and they were calling it a wax statue because he is still alive and trying to keep that on the DL!
Where is the LOVE?
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tis2flyyy,

He's dead, if he was alive he would have slept with somebody, and you know they would've eventually told somebody!....ask Jesse Jackson!

Peace gee
:D
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Mister Gee,
Awe man! That is the truth, but the girl he is sleeping with is a blind girl, so she can see him, thus she can't tell.

So, you have to give me another reason why you think he is dead......

I am waiting!
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

tis2flyyy,

child support office would have found him by now. we have 3 kids together. ahem. yeah, that's it. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tis2flyyy,

The 2Pac that I remember could never have stayed quiet for 10 years! Let's say that he IS alive and is still releasing tracks. He's gonna want to get paid for them, that means that someone is gonna have to give him the money and that "someone" will eventually talk (it's human nature).

Pac died in '96 and that's it. If he were alive he'd be a multi-millionaire and ruling rap, I can't imagine him walking away from the spotlight, he loved it too much.

Peace gee
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Mister Gee,
Hmmmmmm... food for thought and very good reasons.

But I am telling you...HE IS ALIVE!

Maybe he is a mutli-millionare, ruling the rap world. Maybe he is making noise...maybe he got plastic surgey and now lloks like Young Joc, or Lloyd Banks or 50 Cents, or The Game.

Maybe one of these top raps boys is really Tupac!

OK, OK, I know I am stretching the imagination a bit here.

But He is ALIVE.

And when he does reveal himself, I am gonna be real unladylike and say "I TOLD YOU SO!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know I am trippin' right? As I do, most of the time! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tis2flyyy,
so you figured it out, he was hoping to keep the plastic surgery and steroids a secret but he knew someone would eventually catch on and find out he faked his death to re-invent himself and follow his real life long ambition...

http://www.cowboytroy.com/ - Hick Hop'

just kidding, I saw this and couldn't resist messing with you so please don't get Tupac and do a drive by at my house...it's all Kid Rocks fault so go shoot him. ;p

This guys got a big following but it would be more like Tupac in Hell if he had to spend eternity looking out from the stage at all those inbed Hee Haw lovin motherfuckers.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
its like that picture of Elvis in a resteraunt with Marylin Monroe.........Tupac is livin in another country with him an Bruce Lee.........its all an urban legend... :( b.b