What movies SHOULD Richard have been in?

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

What movies SHOULD Richard have been in?

Post by JTF »

It's been a while since anybody has come up with [/i]Richard should have been in "Blazing Saddles... Can you imagine how much better it would have been? It would have been the first time Richard and Gene would have been paired. I always loved the two of them on screen together. Did they get along in real life too?[/i] :lol:

So I just had a thought... (Scary, huh?) What films can we think of that Richard's on-screen presence would have instantly improved it?

I'll start...

Richard Pryor in [/i]Driving Miss Daisy[/i].

Daisy Werthan: Did you have the air-conditioning checked? I told you to have the air-conditioning checked.

Hoke Colburn: Bitch, I had the air-conditioning checked@ Why the fuck do you care if the goddam air-conditioning works? It can be hot as hell out and your old white ass bitches if I even try and turn that shit on!

Daisy Werthan: Hush up!

Hoke Colburn: What the fuck is wrong with you? I'll hush the fuck up when I want to! This ain't goddamn Alabama!
-----------------------
Daisy Werthan: Hoke?
Hoke Colburn: What?
Daisy Werthan: You're my best friend.
Hoke Colburn: What the fuck is wrong with you?
Daisy Werthan: No, really, you are...
[Takes Hoke's hand]
Daisy Werthan: You are.
Hoke Colburn: [Places hand on Daisy's titty] Can I at least smell the pussy?
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: What movies SHOULD Richard have been in?

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
I will have to think on this one but in the meantime....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

bingolong,

"Raging Bull" :- When Jake gets beaten by Sugar Ray Robinson, Richard should have played one of Ray's cornermen and then shouted "Oh, you wanna fuck with the Su-gar!!?!!"

"The Matrix" :- Richard would've taken BOTH pills!

"Batman" :- Richard would've shot the tyres on the Batmobile! (and then ran into the house when Commisioner Gordon arrived)

"King Kong" :- Only if he changed his last name to william!

"The Exorcist" (nah man.... that's too easy!)

Peace gee :lol: :lol: :lol:
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

JTF, The Bevery Hills Cop Movies being Eddie Murphy`s detective partner. A James Bond movie starring Richard as James Bond. Richard starring as a basketball coach with Whoopie Goldberg being the assistant coach. The Blue Comedy Tour ousting the fuck out of those rednecks. Mission Impossible, Richard as the lead actor. Charlie`s Angels as Charlie and they do not hide him. Richard could have starred in bunch of movies and been funny as hell. We do not have enough room to list them all.
jermainebailey

Post by jermainebailey »

JTF,

Id say COMING TO AMERICA with Eddie Murphy...He should've played either John Amos's charachter or James earl Jones...Harlem Nights was the wrong project for them..bad timing, bad story ,not that bad of a flick but couldve been better. Coming to america wouldve been great!!
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

jermainebailey, I'd of like to see Rich in more dramatic roles, he kicked ass in Lady sings the blues and Blue Collar.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

JTF,

Kevin Costners part in Dances with Wolves.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

JTF,

Edit out Warren Beatty , Richard would been great as George the hairdresser in Shampoo, putting wood to
[*]Goldie Hawn
[*]Lee Grant
[*]Julie Christie
[*]Carrie Fisher

Fucking over the same guy's wife,mistress,and daughter . Man, that is a trifecta.
And the line ."..Well there was .. and ... oh ,let's face it ,I fucked them all " you gotto leave that in B-) :lol:

- '
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

bcddjjsc690,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace gee
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bcddjjsc690,

:lol: Beautiful!

Now we have to figure out who the women should have been... Let's see... Pam Grier... :lol: