Saw 3

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
abnormalandbitchy

Saw 3

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

Just one question .. WHY? who in their right mind thought this was a good Idea .. I thought the 1st one was shitty enough I dont need 2 or 3 of these damn things around what has the world of Horror/thriller come to b.b
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Saw 3

Post by bingolong »

abnormalandbitchy,
SHEEEEEE.......I don't know about you but I'm going to be there Friday night to see it!!! @.@ :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

abnormalandbitchy,
Well maybe you wish was answered....by the ending of this one looks like there won't be a part 4!! 8-o
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
jermainebailey

Post by jermainebailey »

bingolong,
worst film of this year! I saw it for free and wanted to walk out
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

jermainebailey,
Man that movie was tight ...if you liked the others flicks....intially made a brother cringe but the plot was cool to me