Willie Gets Busted In Lousiana

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Willie Gets Busted In Lousiana

Post by EddieHill »

Willie got pulled over and the cops found mushroom and pot in his tour bus. CNN said he went to jail. When he saw the red lights to pull him over he should have dropped the acid and pichted the weed . Now the cops will smoke it all and take his mushrooms before it all goes to court. WTF it was only a midemenor bust, He will be ok. I wish I could smoke dope and drop acid with Willie Nelson, He is the man. God Bless Willie Nelson. Willie For President!
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Willie Gets Busted In Lousiana

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

when oh when is pot going to be taken off the law books. :( it's like the throwback to when alcohol and tobacco were outlawed and they just haven't figured out a way to tax and legalize it.

if it's so harmful, explain Amsterdam, or why U.S. prosecutors are pushing for its legalization. and sad there are people still serving 10-30 years in prison for possession of pot.

meanwhile....we have more serious issues to worry about, like poverty, crimes against women and children, a never ending and costly war w/out a plan, no integrity rich-bitch folks representing "the people", yaddi, yaddi, yaddi
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
did you notice he got busted right after that stupid sonofabitch Toby Keith was on the daily show with John Stewart and said he had smoked weed with Willy on his bus that had been hydroponically grown in tequilla.

I'd like to see Willie put a boot in that idiots ass.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, Toby Keith I think wrote a song or part of a song that he don`t smoke dope with Wiillie Nelson anymore. Willie had his share of shit with the goverment , lawenforcement ect. For the cops to mess with that man over chicken shit is as bad if they would push an old lady out in the street in front of a bus to let her get smashed. And those pigs would if they could get away with it. Some rich country singers are dumber than a pile of rocks. I just want to be filthy rich just once, I would sure give it a hell of a shot. The thought of someone saying Eddie Hill is a rich bastard but, he is a regular guy sounds good to me.