Why is there not a 'Flavor of Love 2' thread????

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Why is there not a 'Flavor of Love 2' thread????

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

:lol: :lol: I know, New York will prolly snatch someone's hair off, weave or not, before this season is over. I can't believe Flava kissed her and told the other girls, "don't get it twisted, this is mad love" :lol: what other way can you get when it comes to New York? 8-o
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
robfharris

Post by robfharris »

deepseas,
Yes that is a WOMAN!!! No doctor could build a booty like that. I know where you are coming from, the women on Flavor of Love... usually OVER do it on make up which is what a lot of "queens" do... so it does make you question if you are really looking at a man. Once they start walking around the house without makeup and no bras under their shirts, especially with Deelishis, you see breasts sagging, no self respecting tranny would be caught with sagging tits... LOL. But Deelishis has a lot of ASS and HIPS... she got that from her MAMA LOL

BINGO!!!!!
EWWWWWWW "Beautiful" WHAT...???? YUCK!!!! No wonder she was playing the background, the chick was having a "flare up"!!!! A cold sore.... EWWWWWWWW...
That is the "Player Nightmare", the fine chick in the club, REALLY FINE off to herself you go holla at her, hit it off, "TAP THAT"... "TAP THAT" again... call her the next day "TO TAP THAT". Things going more than well, she's working on "Wifey" status, gets heated one night you don't have anything on you, it's cool though right... so you raw dog that!!!
AS KOOL MOE DEE said "THREE DAYS LATER... GO SEE THE DOCTOR"!!!!
She is a classic example... you wonder how a woman that fine can have a STD. But us men are so simple, we think a pretty chick is "clean". The hot chick in the club is getting all the action, so the risks are higher.
The other ladies questioned her about the cold sore and she never denied it and didn't do anything or say anything to make them think it was anything but herpes... WOW

And Buckwild got EXPOSED!!! The chick is a comedian... LOL
I want to see her at some "Urban Shows" now that everyone knows she was frontin'.
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

robfharris,
Yeah I saw that she was a comedian on her myspace...that is wild!!

With Beautiful damn....see I would have been fucked up cause i would have hit that long ago and been like Kool Moe Dee!!!Ans I would have said that she was the most beautifulist girl on the show....but beauty ain't everything..... :(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
robfharris

Post by robfharris »

bingolong,
The "pretty" factor on the show this time is really low. VH1 had a marathon of the first season on this weekend, and looking at the girls from season one... a lot of them were jaw dropping pretty. "Serious" and "Hoopz" were like, BLAM!!!!!!... but now, after the "Beautiful" incident, if I ever hook up with either one of them, I'm going to need some blood work done up on them, first. LOL

This year they obviously went for "Hood Fine".... LOL
robfharris

Post by robfharris »

deepseas,

You know what, I've seen women built like that all my life. You go to any city with a lot of Black people or the "Black side of town", you see women built like this. But like you, I still wonder how do you get "built like THAT!!!" People go crazy about Beyonce and J-Lo's bodies, but if you go to the hood, you see women like that... it's just nice to see all body types get recognized.

I hope this is the last time they do Flavor of Love, though I'm "hooked", Flavor Flav isn't exactly a prize beautiful women should be competing for and the women are presented as having alterior motives for being on the show. Let me have my guiltly pleasure this one last time... then lets move on to the "Murphdog, Rob and Bingo Playa's Ball" on A&E... yeah we're going to be real trashy, yeah there will be some "Belvedere wet t-shirt" competitions, but it will be on "A&E" that "classy's it up".... A&E brings class to everything, look at Gene Simmons WHO KNEW HE HAD A "FAMILY".
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

robfharris,
Yeah ...and that he was with Shannon Tweed for all those years!!! 8-o

Yeah lets get that show going!! :lol: ;p
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

http://sexmate.blogspot.com/2006/10/fla ... -nude.html - EPILOUGE: this link is for all my fellas....not work safe!!! LONG LIVE DEELISHIS!!!!' :D 8-o @.@ ;p
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

deepseas,
You know you still got it going on... ;p
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong,
I still want a reality tv series starring Chuck D. Corporate america ain't ready for that.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

deepseas,

Thank you, that was very nice. ):)

...and if you do see a girl six feet tall and wearing size twelve shoes it's probably...no wait, JTF's bigger than that. ;p
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP