K-Fed closed Teen Choice Awards

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

K-Fed closed Teen Choice Awards

Post by tamra »

[/i]just in case: K-Fed is Britney Spears' husband. but normal to not know of him.

but his performance aired just before the news started.[/i]

8-o ummm ok, maybe I need to pick up a mic and start rapping 8-O just call me T-Boo

ok, it was so bad I didn't realize he was rapping. I was distracted by the dancers on stage w/him who were more entertaining. then I realized, oh K-Fed is still there and rapping, 8-o then I tried to pay attention. maybe I have ADD....or maybe it was K-Fed.

so I listened. this mutha fucka said.... you know what, nevermind. in my best Miss Sophia from The Color Purple voice, "it ain't wurf it"

man, how can I get those 3 minutes back. lemme holla at Superman and see if he can do that earth spin thing again. ]:o)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: K-Fed closed Teen Choice Awards

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
:lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

yeah K-Fed (and what a dumb ass name @.@ again, last thing other hard core rap stars need to hear is "fed" 8-o) actually rapped "ferrari", and not in a good way. said his ferrari costs more than something (thank goodness I don't remember his lyrics word for word, that shit would have me sitting next to Cheney-Dick calling him Big Daddy, which means I officially lost it!!)

but ummm jackass, a Ferrari SHOULD cost more than the average anything. it's a fucking Ferrari. otherwise, it would be a Ford Festiva!!

now, what he should have said which would have gained respect points for honesty: [/i]my ferarri I got from man whoring cost me my soul[/i] @.@ yanno, keep it real!

they needed a hype man on stage to say: NEXT!!! and get his ass off the stage Apollo style. 8-O

again, call me T-Boo, cuz I'm - what-what - entering the rap game. hollaaaa

sorry, that shoud have been "reppin da rap game up in this bitch". B-)
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
per EOnline:

SAY WHAT?! "I'm happy. I think I pulled it off pretty well. [But] I'm overly critical of myself."
--Kevin Federline, who apparently doesn't have the Internet or a grip on reality, giving People his thoughts on his performance on the Teen Choice Awards
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

8-o WHAT?!!! he said WHAT?!!!
BUAHAHAHAHAHA man, somebody come and get me off this floor. I can't move from holding my side laffin! :lol: :lol:

but what crack is that mutha smoking?!! K-Ass needs to switch dealers. seriously.
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
...and have you hard what the rap community has said:

Rap Community Rejects Federline
Prominent members of the hip hop community have slammed Britney Spears' husband Kevin Federline's debut performance at the Teen Choice awards, labelling him a joke. XXL magazine editor in chief Elliot Wilson and King magazine executive editor Jermaine Hall have both hit out at the lackluster performance. Wilson says, "I think we ignore him. He's a joke, basically. I just don't think he gets it. He doesn't get that he's Britney's man and it's hard to take him seriously." Hall adds, "The thing that really hurts him is the fact that he's perceived as Britney's husband. You know, kinda like Britney's second - I don't even want to say second in command, but - he's like the Britney Boy. He's like Mr. Spears, and it's kinda hard to get over that perception." :lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

well, King Mag slamming K-Fed is hilarious given they have no credibility after giving props to someone using false info (non-existent college degree for an illiterate drug dealer) @.@

but w/or w/out Britney, Federline is just a jackass. someone you wouldn't even notice on the street, let alone on a stage :lol:
---
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, I'm tired of sucaks hating on my man Kfed, Kfed does have street cred, many a time I have seen him drinking a 40 of hot chocolate saying hard things like "I need more marshmellows beoootch".
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

yeah, I guess I'll have to give you a pass on that one Murph. B-) I remember that night, it was weinie roast nite at Camp Man Whores. so I guess he can roll w/the crew, just stay in the back, waaaay back, nope, still can see ya, back a little more, further....further...there, perfect, outta sight now. now he's good to go.

:lol: :lol:
---