Movie sugestions??

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Movie sugestions??

Post by bingolong »

Joelmusick,
Cool I have been meaning to check that out!!I saw the one Broomfield did on Biggie and Tupac.I'll definitely check that out!!

Nick,
Fargo was really good especially the wood chipper scene!!
I've seen bits of that River/Lili Movie but I will check for it!!

Trudy,
Thanks I will look for that one,I've started going back to the "mom and pops" video stores b/c some big video places don't have the best selection sometimes. :(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
rsmayton

Post by rsmayton »

If you don't mind watching a drama the movie "In America" is really good. Just a tad bit cheesy but still it's really good.
You want to buddy somthin',Buddy up on this here!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

rsmayton,
Yeah I saw that one, as a matter of fact Richard and Jennifer recommended it :)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

astonamous,
Oh that looks like a winner!!Is it saying that the movie is only available at buzzflash.com?How can I see it? :(