How ya all doin?

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Unca Dollas

How ya all doin?

Post by Unca Dollas »

Hi.I just registered and was wondering how long it takes to get the email verification. (its only been about 5 minutes) I didn't get one and thought they were probably generated automatically, so I thought it would happen pretty fast. Maybe the internet age has made me expect instant results and I'm being impatient, or I made a mistake registering or possibly a board issue?
Anyways, RIchard always keeps me laughing and I'd love to be part of the community. Any suggestions? :violin:
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: How ya all doin?

Post by tamra »

:think: Did you check your email application/service's spam folder? Often when new automated mail is received, it is placed there. However, you can always request to have the email verification resent. And make sure you're using the new forum, not this one -> http://forums.richardpryor.com/forums/index.cfm which has no email service, thus the reason for switching. :-)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.