Bike the US for MS

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

Bike the US for MS

Post by Visitor »

Hey everybody! Tis been a minute, as the kids say.

I'm biking from Maine to Iowa this summer for MS awareness and research. My first exposure to what MS was and how it affected people was through Richard and this messageboard. I'm actually citing Richard as one of the reasons I'm getting behind the cause. Those who were here before he passed remember the posts. :( It was pretty hard and it's only been since his passing I've really gotten the full scope of the illness.

I'm taking some time off from comedy to give back and do something positive for others, getting sponsorships from people so that we can help MS patients along the way with various service projects and donations are going to 3 different leading MS research centers(one in Seattle, St. Paul and in Blacksburg, VA).

If you'd like to support me in my efforts and endeavors, please click the link below! Maybe we can save the future Richards of the world from this terrible disease.

Love ya people! Hope you're well!
Jane
(cycling under my slave name, Elizabeth)

http://www.biketheusforms.org/donate/?cdonateid=311 - Sponsor me on Bike the US for MS!!!'
www.biketheusforms.org
Visitor

Re: Bike the US for MS

Post by Visitor »

Visitor,

G'dammit it... it's JaneHaze. I just don't remember my password.