Richard Pryor's political views

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

Richard Pryor's political views

Post by Visitor »

Hello all,

My name is Aaron Sell and I'm a researcher at the Center for Evolutionary Psychology. I'm working on a study that contrasts the political views of action stars, dramatic stars and comedic stars. I had subjects generate a lists of their favorite stars. Not surprisingly, Richard Pryor came up as one of the comedic stars.

I'm looking for information about Mr. Pryor's political views, particularly about the war in Iraq, the war on terror, and the Vietnam War. If that isn't known or if he didn't have definitive attitudes about them, do you know if he considered himself a Democrat or Republican?

If you could email me at: sell@psych.ucsb.edu, or post your response here I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Aaron Sell, PhD
Department of Psychology
University of California, Santa Barbara
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Richard Pryor's political views

Post by Jennifer »

Visitor,
He was a democrat and hated the war in Vietnam as he also hated the illegal war in Irag!