Arizonas Infestation

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

Arizonas Infestation

Post by hellifiknow »

My Aunt wanted to put a border fence up to keep the Snowbirds out years ago, she said they’d bring their foreign thinking ways to Arizona and fuck it up and she was right.

She was anti Snowbird before Charlie got famous, I remember because one year we couldn’t raid the citrus orchards or farms at night to steal produce because they were finding dead bodies buried in the fields and people were fantasizing a connection with Manson’s family, or maybe the farmers were just tired of being raided.

My Aunt said the Snowbirds was doing it.

A “Snowbird” is the west coasts equivalent to a “Damn Yankee”.

Snowbirds wore out their welcome in their native lands so had to retire to a milder climate where a mixed ethnicity of wonderfully harmonizing people welcomed them with open arms, never knowing until too late their true evil intentions…claim Arizona as their own and seal off the only border that was fun to cross.

Snowbirds infested Arizona from somewhere up north so people were in favor of building the fence between Arizona and Utah, not that all the unwanted immigrants came from Utah, some were from places like Oregon, Nevada, Idaho and Washington. Some even came from some silly ass place that had funny money with the picture of a Loon on it, as if to verify their rank in Snowbird Hierarchy.

Utah got the blame anyway, kind of like Mexico does, so to lump all the unwanted immigrants together someone came up with the name “Snowbird” and it stuck.

You can still see the offspring of the Snowbirds gathered around places like Show Low and Lake Havasu, they’re not rich or cool enough to hang out at the ski slopes of Aspen or the beaches in California but what they lack in money and personality they compensate with in attitude and ignorance. With a little practice anybody can spot the difference between the really rich shit and the wanna be rich snowbird offspring shit which inhabits Arizona. Just remember, the ones with money can afford to prosecute, the ones pretending to have money can’t.

My aunt does not count as a Snowbird because she got there before the term originated.

So there.

P.S. ….If you ever wondered what happened to that weed mooching college dropout dependant on daddies money you used to know try looking in Scottsdale or Mesa.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Arizonas Infestation

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

the whole Arizona thing is a joke. it also puts cop in a bad position, because they don't to be border patrol agents.

the other problem is assuming someone is going to be stopped for no reason at all. those kinds of cops w/ that kind of time on hands in a major city are few and far between.

but the problem will escalate before it NEVER gets resolved. give hatriots an idea and they'll wear it out until no one is left standing
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
yeah, Arizona is a beautiful state but the natives were too friendly so now the hills have eyes, and assholes too.

Know what I mean Vern? ;p
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, I do not understand why Mexicans legal or not crossing the border to America has only been a problem since 9/11. And eveyones drivers license information is put into two federal data bases as a result of the patriot act from 9/11. I do not know why the donkey and the elephant fumble fuck on the wrong ideas and drop the ball when it comes to killing those who planned 9/11.It just seems like more shitty laws gets passed to punish people rather than fixing problems. BP oil well should have been closed after the recovery mission was over about day 12. Maybe when I go to Seagrove Beach, Florida this year I could have some Mexican women rub me down with dirty BP oil.
Why hell, it might help me tan faster.The ACDC song," Cover you in oil". has new meaning. At last my wife cannot feed me to the sharks this year.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
I was shooting fireworks with a couple illegals last night and they were just as happy about their independance as I was mine...I'm back to anarchy rules, crush the borders, fuck the rich, eat their children, etc...and fuck bp for what they did to that whole coast...Grand Isle Louisiana got hit hard too.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

hellifiknow,
Perfect!LMAO! b.b