Did Richard like Dick Gregory?

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

Did Richard like Dick Gregory?

Post by Visitor »

Did they hang out?
What did Richard think of him?
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Did Richard like Dick Gregory?

Post by Jennifer »

Visitor,
Yes, we hung with Dick...he is a good person, a pioneer, a friend!
He had one of the best lines ever about Richard:
"Richard Pryor performed brain surgery on America!"
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

Jennifer,

Both Pryor and Gregory are 2 of my favorite comics of all time Mr.Gregory doesnt get enough credit from todays comics If you ask me. Gregory is such a wouderful humanitarian and comic and human being. Plus you gota love an 77 year old man who can run cricles around most of us still going strong as ever today.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

Thanks Jennifer!
I watched a 2 and a half hour recording of him talking in a church..it was on youtube.
I was thinking of Richard when i was watching it.
Nice to know they were friends.
Thanks for your reply!
best wishes
:)
SPOTLIGHT

Post by SPOTLIGHT »

Jennifer,
I am glad Richard appreciated D. Gregory, I also appricated him as well. The comics of today try to hard to win a reputation.................Allow the routines to happen and appreicate the journey, which Richard Pryor did.
What Vick did w/ the pitbulls should of never happended and I'll never support that with anyone who abuses animals and Chris Rock should of choose different words other than the one's he choose.
Brian, :)