Hispakistanic

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

Hispakistanic

Post by hellifiknow »

Living close to the U.S.A./Mexico border we occasionally cross paths with people from middle eastern countries who are trying to blend in with the locals, it must be better for business or something.

yeah I know ]:o)
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Hispakistanic

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

Hey, I'd be worried! They might be some of Cheney-that-Dick's boys.

But I'm worried that my deli owners - all men live in one apt together, travel to and from Yemen, and speak fluent spanish.

Given open borders, again, we don't know who's here and why! And now with ability to blend in by speaking spanish, pretty scary.

Well, stay drunk, it'll make every thing easier if not funnier in case something happens! :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

hellifiknow,
LOL
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, They just caught a homemade fuck that was going to blow up the federal building in Springfield Ill.He was entrapped by the cops just like a police woman posing as a whore entrapping a John. The homemade fuck is whiter than me and speaks English too. I am surprised that they only got one guy that was willing to cause harm to the most fucked up state in the union. They used to only catch drunk drivers and Governors and basketball stars that smoke weed and women that owned pokermachines that payed out in bars.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra & bingolong
We have a code word to help identify people pretending to be someone they're not..."ChupaChihuahuas"...it's designed to confuse "Hispakistanics" and "Cheney that Dick" supporters....ask them if they've ever seen a "ChupaChihuahuas" and wait for their response.

If the person is really Hispanic they should immediately respond with "Pinche Gringos" or some other equally acceptable racial slur..."white trash motherfucker" seems to be popular also. ;p

EddieHill,
I trapped a whore in a john once. Does that count?
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, Was she any good?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

:lol: :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

tamra,

Go back read some of my past threads (not the dumb stuff I posted while in a non sober state) I have warned you guys about pending doom this is the end of America.

Your freedom and country was all ready sold from underneth YOU! years ago This is just and latter end of phase 1. The next phase is when things are going to get deadly and I'm sorry to say this but this all way beyong Obama and the current government. The north american union is gona happen no matter if we want it or not.

Unless we wake up things are only going to get worse untill we all have nothing.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson