Wow...

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
therevrogue

Wow...

Post by therevrogue »

It's been a bit since I've been in here. Man, am I glad to see people still posting. MUHUHUHAHAHA. More sick individuals like me that have a sense of humor.

I missed you guys, actually. But, now that I remember my login, I'll be baaaack.

Ok, I suppose that's fair enough warning.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Wow...

Post by bingolong »

therevrogue,
TENNESSEE REPRESENT!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
therevrogue

Post by therevrogue »

bingolong,

HELLS yes! Even moved on up and bought myself a house in Chattanooga! Lovin' it, so far. Have I missed anything in the time I've been gone? Anything cool...unusual...anybody get bombed and do a strip act or anything? Not that I have expectations, but I run in strange circles and therefore have to have something to gauge it by.
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

therevrogue,

One of my best friends moved out to Chattanooga area last year (from hollywood) him and his wife really enjoy the slow paced life style out there. They said it is really kick back out there the peple are much more respectful than in so.cal sounds nice I want to visit someday.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson