well what's up bitches?!

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: well what's up bitches?!

Post by Jennifer »

tamra,
Love the title of this thread!
I have a friend who goes to work and shouts out:
"hey what's up all you pimps, ho's and bitches!?"
lol---
well, she was fired and on to a new job and some new ho's, pimps, and bitches!lol b.b
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Jennifer,

:lol: but it's a bad habit when I greet my friends, or the other one is "what yall muthafuckas doin'?"

but tell your friend to call Cheney-that-Dick and ask him how he kept his job after saying "go fuck yourself" to all his peers, and not one fucking sexual harassment lawsuit - and the shit was videotaped!!! :lol: still scratching head over that one.

and no one has got back to me about how it went after I suggested they try saying the same at work. :lol: I guess they are hunting my black ass down right about now. hehe
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
ajryder

Post by ajryder »

hellifiknow,
UPS consider it lost!!!

UPS : Uncaring Parcel Service

or the part they left out!!

UPSMF : Uncaring Parcel service MOTHERFUCKER :(
tamra

Post by tamra »

well WASSUP bitches? are y'all nervously awaiting Santa? if so, I can shut that shit down now: THERE IS NO SANTA. ]:o)

ain't I a stinker?! grinch and bitch rolled into one :) a gritch :lol:
---
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,
gritch , I gotta call my sister that tommorrow,, :lol: :lol:

k.g.b. that's what up ......
plant shutdown from Dec 20 - Jan 12th , what pray tell will I do with all that time off ...........

[/i]killer green bud [/i]
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

:lol: @ kgb and not a bad idea. now I know what I should have wrote to Santa about. but Rudolph might steal my shit, you know he's on that stuff.

speaking of gritches :lol: I'm wondering what it would be like to lite up one with Santa & Grinch - who will jump to the other side first? will Santa start saying, yanno Timmy didn't say thanks in his letter, so fuck him while letting out a belly rolling laugh? :lol: or will Grinch start admiring Santa for his kindness.

while I sit there w/an open dry mouth staring @ them both. :lol:
---
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, Just staying in my cellblock subdivision. My family is sick and I should be ill by Christmas and I will just stay home all by my fat ass self and sit in my sofa belching,farting , and scatching and watching the NBA and raid the refrigerater.