BCDDJJSC690

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Re: BCDDJJSC690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

yeah that loss will be in their head for along time, like 4 eva , I hope you get to go to the Victory parade on tuesday , I'd love some pics :)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
thats very funny.....i like Tom Petty too at halftime....i really thought that that was not a good judgement call but to go for the tie an sudden death is what he should have done with a undefeated team on the line.....but see if it worked an the going for it all worked then everyone would have said he was a genius ...an i think that is what he was bankin on.....they said he ran the score up on teams a few times an the coaches had to sit back an eat sheeeit sammiches...well now it was his turn an he coudnt take it....he left before the game was over...in a way i think that is why i always liked Muhhamid Ali cause i thought when he got beat by Frazier you was gonna hear hell break loose but i was just a boy then.....but he had so much class that he never said a loud word an said that now he knew how others felt he had defeated......an it was a new feeling an he would work off of that ./..no excuses no crying....now that was a humble an gratifying explanation....an i used to not like him or his loudness or his brashness but that turned me completely around an i admired that....very much...to this day
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

I never saw Muhammad Ali fight. too young and never liked boxing. saw some of the footage and i guess when I have time can check out some stuff on youtube. but ironically have always admired Ali for so many other reasons. :) but feel like I missed some whoosies of a fight, with Howard Cosell(?sp?) announcing.

bcddjjsc690,

oh I am so there, 2 cameras and all. :) now gotta rush to get an 18 and 1 shirt because I'm hearing they'll only be available for a short amount of time and stuff is flying off the shelves.

and nice route too so everyone can get a chance to participate, even the tourists. man I was screaming so loud when Eli Manning nailed Burress in the end zone. I was just cussing a second before that saying "now catch the fucking ball..." don't ask me how many times I cussed at Strahan for talking all that trash all week before the game and being almost silent during the game.

there was one play earlier where Giants receivers were standing around in the end zone where I thought I had enough time to send a text message which said "catch the ball". they were practically just standing there. 8-O
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

I stil say the Cowsallies owe the NY Football Giants a thank you for de-bledsoe-ing them and leaving them no choice but to play Tony the Mo,.....

even though we did beat them into crying in the playoffs ;)
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
it's my fault the cowboys suck, couple weeks ago i was watching the Washington Foreskins game and couldn't figure out what bad karma was causing the boys to play so bad, all the kids and dogs were in their football jersies so everything seemed in order until the half time smoke a bowl break and I looked in the mirror while taking a hit and instead of reading Dallas Cowboys on my shirt I read....

[Font size=5 face=t color=Blue]Taylorsville[/font]
[Font size=5 face=t color=Blue]Warriors[/font]
[Font size=5 face=t color=Blue]Football[/font]

I guess you had to be there, but almost coughed up a lung laughing...now due to the regs and rules of karma that shirt must be worn during every Cowboys game until they win another superbowl. B-) :lol:

that shirt was a gift from my all time favorite Redskins fan and I'll wear it proudly for 16 sundays, maybe more, every year until me or it rots. :)
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
and how much does this suck, one of the best rivalries in football and no Cowboys/PissAnts games until after more than half the season is over.

you better drink lots of water in october so you don't cry yourself dehydrated in november. ]:o)
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,

please don't edit this post ,I want to read it again and again in two weeks when the NY Football Giants kick the cowboy shit outta the ......

kick the cowboy shit outta the , man I like the way that sounds , Kick the cowboy shit outta . ]:o)
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
I'm going to edit that motherfucker now ok?

boo hoo, ya happy bitch? ;p
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,
Where you been hiding you non football taking mutha fucker ,
you been under tighter wraps than that fucking pinky , !!!!
;p

Pittsburgh then us , then Baltimore , I forsee a huge medical for Jerry Jones , and hospitals full of Cowboy players and there fans , ]:o)
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
As long as the Giants kick Phillies ass I'll be happy...er.

a friend and me would keep a 12pack of coors light in the cooler so when our favorite team lost, that person had to drink shitty beer for the rest of the day, what do you want me to do to punish myself for bragging about a team that sucks...drink coors light? watch a woody allen movie?

ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!

there, I said it...now kiss my butt till next year buddy. ;p